Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Martial Arts, tribal or medieval weapon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    It's perfect, but see the man holding machete can swipe and destroy it.

Now the Rapier in hand of an expert is the way to go.

In fact it can penetrate suits of armor and defeat. Sounds hilarious because you think of how it would shatter/fracture upon the initial stab but that isn't the case. It's precision.
    Yes, actually true masters of the rapier were so dangerous they did not actually need to ever block their opponents attacks, just slightly parry them. I like rapier because fencing reminds me of boxing with its use of movement, tactics and precision. True touch of heavenly sleep.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        Yes, actually true masters of the rapier were so dangerous they did not actually need to ever block their opponents attacks, just slightly parry them. I like rapier because fencing reminds me of boxing with its use of movement, tactics and precision. True touch of heavenly sleep.
        So elegant and beautiful this I know, as is the basic art of fencing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Fatal flying guillotine chop's off ya fu.cking head!

Comment

I'd kick you in the shins with a pair of these on..

But wont be able to maintain looking cool while walking down the high street

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              I'd kick you in the shins with a pair of these on..

But wont be able to maintain looking cool while walking down the high street
              You'll also hurt your foot metinks and tings gully.

LOL Those are for stealth invasion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Efficiency off the charts.
                Last edited by Rudyo; 08-08-2010, 10:39 PM.

Comment

also

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

Efficiency off the charts.
                    Balanced, Efficient, and more importantly easy to master using when you wield that badboy. You have to watch out like all other weapons in that if you aren't handling it properly it can come back to bite you. I was careless and struck my kneecap with one on a backstroke and I'm sure the tip hit bone.

I had a welt and bone bruise that wasn't much fun at all. Happened as a result of me wanting to master the feel of them.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X