Tell the truth, be honest...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
      I didn't come in here to bash anyone but this seriously isn't acceptable.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Walt you killed me with that ****..haha 99 ballons? Wow, that's going deep in the crates.

Here's another one of mine, this one is going to get me crushed...

lol Aweseom thread. I'v heard this song before, that's a good tune man.

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
      What a sad time we live in where enjoying real music can be considered a shame and listening to CRAP is considered the norm.

Journey,Meatloaf,Lionel Richie and even REO speedwagon are legitimate artists who created real art.They didn't need to cause great shame to their own people by selling themselves as a stereotype for the amusement of a bunch of self hating white kids.

The closest that I've come to being embarrassed to listening to a particular song or some group are the black girl groups of the 1960's.Great groups such as The Ronettes,The Marvelettes,Martha and the Vandellas and,of course,the Supremes.

It has absolutely nothing to do with these women themselves,rather what would later become of the typical trashy girl groups.
      I actually have a burnt CD that is entirely comprised of these type of songs. It's my "i'm ashamed i like this ****" CD

This is on it. Love this tune

lol there's a couple that i'm too ashamed to admit though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Ok, let's post some songs on here that you are ashamed of liking. Maybe a song that your friends would never think you listen to when you are alone in your ride and you even are ashamed you are listening to it and you like it.

I will go first......*gulp* "Don't Stop Believing" Journey

You shouldnt be ashamed of liking the best song ever\!

Comment

Was never afraid to play this song at all but a few people makes fun of me for listening which I dont care lol. This is a All time classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            I didn't come in here to bash anyone but this seriously isn't acceptable.
            I'm ashamed myself

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                You shouldnt be ashamed of liking the best song ever\!
                Is it? I guess we are from different places, it's ok though because I like it and I am no longer ashamed!

Comment

Comment

Im coming out, I LIKE ALL THE GLEE SONGS (well 90% of them)

Comment

Don't know if this counts but I rarely tell people that I really like that alanis morisette "remind me" song and one of the counting crows songs (can't utube right now)

Comment

Working...
                      X