No announcement yet.

Tell the truth, be honest...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
    What a sad time we live in where enjoying real music can be considered a shame and listening to CRAP is considered the norm.

Journey,Meatloaf,Lionel Richie and even REO speedwagon are legitimate artists who created real art.They didn't need to cause great shame to their own people by selling themselves as a stereotype for the amusement of a bunch of self hating white kids.

The closest that I've come to being embarrassed to listening to a particular song or some group are the black girl groups of the 1960's.Great groups such as The Ronettes,The Marvelettes,Martha and the Vandellas and,of course,the Supremes.

It has absolutely nothing to do with these women themselves,rather what would later become of the typical trashy girl groups.

It'll be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post

It'll be OK.
      that fool could make a party at the playboy mansion lame.

Comment

The icarly opening song and that other song from Grease "tell me more, tell more"

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          that fool could make a party at the playboy mansion lame.
          " What kind of world do we live in? All these half naked women and everybody gettin drunk. Back in my day we played pictionary and the women didnt have to degrade themselves by showing their giblets to the entire world. "

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            haha, what a phag

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              What a sad time we live in where enjoying real music can be considered a shame and listening to CRAP is considered the norm.

Journey,Meatloaf,Lionel Richie and even REO speedwagon are legitimate artists who created real art.They didn't need to cause great shame to their own people by selling themselves as a stereotype for the amusement of a bunch of self hating white kids.

The closest that I've come to being embarrassed to listening to a particular song or some group are the black girl groups of the 1960's.Great groups such as The Ronettes,The Marvelettes,Martha and the Vandellas and,of course,the Supremes.

It has absolutely nothing to do with these women themselves,rather what would later become of the typical trashy girl groups.
              Goddamn are your priorities backwards...

Any black group of the 60's > Meatloaf, Journey, REO Speedwagon

Journey is ok, I mean they are artists and play instruments and sing and I respect that but within their genres they aren't viewed as very good. I mean good rock and roll does NOT start with REO Speedwagon or Journey, if you think that then you are a corny white guy...

For the record I'm not a self hating white kid and I love good music from good artists but I guess you missed the point of this thread, it was to poke a little fun at yourself.

Take a chill pill, relax and as my puerto rican friends say, "Tomalo con take it easy"

Comment

I'm ashamed of myself.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post

I'm ashamed of myself.
                    Ooooh your coming strong, see now this is what I'm talking about!!

Comment

I'll stop now, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X