No announcement yet.

Is bodybuilding the ideal self defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muscles do not win fights, Sir.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
      I beleive it certainly helps.. if for instances two people are equally skilled in fighting and one of the does lift weights for strength i say the guy who pump weights wins..

it depends what you mean by bodybuilding.. because its the way u train are you trainning for size? are you training for strength and muscle endurance? trainning strength and muscle endurance certainly helps
      What about their ability to take a shot on the mouth, and their willingness to continue to fight to the death like a rabid animal?

Does every big strong guy have that?

Also we're talking about a fair fight of course right? Because a fight is a fight and on the street anything goes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The meanest, most ruthless, most powerful human fighters I've ever seen in my life were Thin. Lean in fighting shape, but very athletic and cunning.

Comment

no, Lakas fight tips are :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            yeah, but its a catch 22 because those guys never start fights
            wouldnt that be the whole point? its not like they never start fights because thats the way it is, its because they exude a confidence that makes you second guess getting into a fight with this guy. id say that confidence would enable you to win alot more fights with out even fighting any one then just being big will.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
              id say that confidence would enable you to win alot more fights with out even fighting any one then just being big will.
              Scared Silly.

That boy inside them wants to be back with Momma.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Scared Silly.

That boy inside them wants to be back with Momma.
                Ive found slapping the **** out of someone is more effective at ending a fight than punching someone. Most dudes get the big wide teary eyed look and have absolutely no clue what to do next.

Comment

No it's not. If anything more people will want to take a swing at you because you are buff, anybody who ever done any fighting sports knows that being overly muscular is actually a disavantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                    No it's not. If anything more people will want to take a swing at you because you are buff, anybody who ever done any fighting sports knows that being overly muscular is actually a disavantage.

It doesnt matter if you lose to a huge built guy anyway. 100 people can watch me get my ass kicked by a 6'6" 330lb monster and none of them would have the balls to come call me a ***** after the fight. fighting is about honor if the other guy never had a chance I dont see the need to beat him up.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      It doesnt matter if you lose to a huge built guy anyway. 100 people can watch me get my ass kicked by a 6'6" 330lb monster and none of them would have the balls to come call me a ***** after the fight. fighting is about honor if the other guy never had a chance I dont see the need to beat him up.
                      God that has to be the most awesome thing I've ever read on this site.

That's a pit bull's mindset.

Comment

Working...
                      X