Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is bodybuilding the ideal self defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just walk around talking to yourself and making sudden movements, no one will fuck with you then.

Comment

Originally posted by .Rich Loc. View Post
      Just walk around talking to yourself and making sudden movements, no one will fuck with you then.

that would work too

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        I didn't say it slowed you down.

What if the other guy is naturally twice as fast?
        Then you knee him in the balls that'll slow him down.

Comment

No muscles on that chin bro, some dude with a lil man complex might just spark you out if hes crazy enough to throw.

Comment

walk around with these guys as ur posse and u are on the clear

Comment

anything goes in a street fight, if theres an object near you, you use it to hit the bastard. kick em in the nuts, kick em when he's down.

i hate people who act like theres "rules" to a street fight, and that your a ***** if you use a weapon.

****, last barfight i was in i used a bottle, then kicked his face when he went down.

best self defence is wat i call "not giving a ****.

Comment

Wtf?

No... It's not.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  It is completely possible that someone untrained could have beat the bodybuilder, maybe by the way of ambushing and hitting the guy fast enough to make him disoriented, possible, but not likely. The guy that can dead or squat 400+ pounds will simply throw any 180+ person like a rag doll.

Lol, squatting 400 does what for your chin again?

I've fought a muscle bound dude before. Once their bodies are moving in a particular direction, that's the way they go (for the ones that just lift weights, not train), it's ez to get shots in or kick the **** outta their knees (what I did). Another problem with untrained weightlifter types is that they are so tense fighting, and if you train, you know what kind of problems that creates. You tire faster and your strike and reaction time is MUCH slower. Now I train with some swole dudes that don't have that problem and those are good dudes to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by .Rich Loc. View Post
                    Dude, you're not kidding. We got a guy in his 50's in our hood that walks around talking to himself in non sequitirs. Sometimes he's like yelling and cursing up a storm too.

I think he might be a fried Vietnam vet. Needless to say, I don't every **** with him, lol..

Comment

its helps alot i started lifting weights when i was 21 and never really get ****ed anymore if you arent planning on going pro you should start lifting in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X