No announcement yet.

Do you ever think "WHAT IF THERE WAS NO WORLD, JUST NOTHING"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever think "WHAT IF THERE WAS NO WORLD, JUST NOTHING"

Like no nothing happening. No thoughts nothing existing. Forever just nothing. No time, no sound, no light, no darkness,

Hurts my head thinking about it

Yeah I thought about it, but then came to the conclusion that if that happened there would be nothing to worry about so no use even thinking about nothing any further.

Comment

It will happen billions of years from now. For our solar system at least. The sun will swell up, and go boom! explode and our beloved Earth along with all the other bum ass 7 planets, with no intelligent life in them , will disappear.

Comment

yea............

Comment

If their was no world than their wont be humans to be alive thus no one thinking about it

Comment

Will there be weed there?

Im cool if it goes black and theres nothing around long as i hav a bag of weed
            pack of silver rizzla and a fat hairy beaver girls monthly magazine i can cope

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              Will there be weed there?

Im cool if it goes black and theres nothing around long as i hav a bag of weed
              pack of silver rizzla and a fat hairy beaver girls monthly magazine i can cope
              and an unlimited supply of dorritos

Comment

il give u 100k points just to stfu gorrila dogs. Stop makin these threads.

Comment

Things like that will make you crazy...It's like the illuminati, the more you know, the more crazy you become..Sometimes it hurt to know certain things.

Comment

I guess we all wouldn't have our e-points...

Comment

Working...
                    X