No announcement yet.

Do you ever think "WHAT IF THERE WAS NO WORLD, JUST NOTHING"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Things like that will make you crazy...It's like the illuminati, the more you know, the more crazy you become..Sometimes it hurt to know certain things.
    Yea man.

There has to be more to life than us. What was before us? How did everything start?

What was the first thing ever to happen in space? How did everything become?

How are we here? Who put us here?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      Yea man.

There has to be more to life than us. What was before us? How did everything start?

What was the first thing ever to happen in space? How did everything become?

How are we here? Who put us here?
      The more you ask, the more delusional you become. There are things out there that we shouldn't know about, and once we know about those things, our lives will change completely. I think Albert Einstein was crazy in some of way because he knew so much more than most people, and that can make you feel like you're alone in a world by yourself.
      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-10-2010, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I've kinda thought about this, but more along the lines of death. I mean, imagine the deepest sleep you ever had. But you alway's wake up. Now, imagine that deep sleep, but never waking up from it. Not one whisper of a thought bouncing around in your head. Simple ****, like "I gotta take a dump". Just......nothing. Could this be a reason why so many people believe in an afterlife? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I've kinda thought about this, but more along the lines of death. I mean, imagine the deepest sleep you ever had. But you alway's wake up. Now, imagine that deep sleep, but never waking up from it. Not one whisper of a thought bouncing around in your head. Simple ****, like "I gotta take a dump". Just......nothing. Could this be a reason why so many people believe in an afterlife? I don't know.
          That's how scary life can be. It can all happen as quick as tenth of a second.

Comment

What's there to hurt your head thinking about?

If there was nothing there would be nothing lol...

Comment

Yes. Its a very strange concept indeed.

Comment

No.............

Comment

there would be no gorilla dogs.....

Comment

No.. What a stupid thing to think about.

Comment

God!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X