No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just caught Bad Teacher.

It was alright. it had some good moments. very solid performance from Diaz.

So much more potential though.

6.5/10

Comment

• Saw Super 8 last night.

8 out of 10

Going into this movie, I had very low expectations. I actually thought it was going to be a kiddie movie but it was far from that. It was a pretty solid flick and it gets a stamp of approval.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Just caught Bad Teacher.

It was alright. it had some good moments. very solid performance from Diaz.

So much more potential though.

6.5/10
        Yeah, it was ok. The gym teacher saying, "see those banners, they weren't there before. They were over there." That was funny though.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          Yeah, it was ok. The gym teacher saying, "see those banners, they weren't there before. They were over there." That was funny though.
          I thought the roommate intimidation of the test guy scene was pretty damn funny.

Comment

• Saw Super 8. Maybe its just me but I didn't really like this film. I felt like I was watching a long ass twilight zone episode. It's overrated imo.
            Last edited by playaballer1; 06-26-2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by playaballer1 View Post
              Saw Super 8. Maybe its just me but I didn't really like this film. I felt was watching a long ass twilight zone episode. It's overrated imo.
              Yea it was weird. Just what we need in movies, more aliens .

Comment

• Just finished watching Transformers Dark of the Moon.

Easily the best out of the Transformers series but dont expect The Dark Knight or Lord of the Rings in term of awesomeness.

Rosie isnt really bad as the review I had read about her but she wasnt good either. Just bother line average to slightly below for her hollywood acting debut. I just like her luscious lips and ass shots. I saw atleast two hotter female extra in the movie.

Before I give any spoilers, I rate the movie atmost a 7 outta 10.

Comment

• I didn't like Super 8 aside from its comedic moments. Overall I thought it was disappointing. I expected more from that "thing" from the train. Cloverfield was better.

Comment

• X-Men First Class

checked this out at the theater yesterday..i thought it was pretty entertaining...the background of Professor X and Magneto was a good foundation for the movie...it was a good 2hrs and had some pretty good effects...wasn't the greatest movie but wasn't as horrible as some have made it out to be

7.5 out of 10

Comment

• Friends with benefits sucks. 2.5/5 and that's me being generous. It has some comical points, but that's about it.

It comes out this Friday. I suggest not wasting the money to go see it, unless you're with your girl. Or, you just wanna jack off to Mila Kunis teasing you the entire movie. If that's the case this movie is perfect for you.

If you love No Strings Attached you'll love this movie.
                      If you hate No Strings Attached you'll hate this movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X