Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh okay I see. I been looking for that.
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 08-09-2010, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Big Trade Made:

Mustang receives: Peyton Manning, Beanie Wells, Demaryious Thomas and Brian Hartline.

No Ceilings receives: Matt Schaub, Maurice Jones-Drew, Jacoby Jones and Dustin Keller.

Comment

• Nice trade Burner. I think you got the better of that one.

Comment

• Falcons WR Jenkins out 4-6 weeks.

I think he's on johnm's team.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Big Trade Made:

Mustang receives: Peyton Manning, Beanie Wells, Demaryious Thomas and Brian Hartline.

No Ceilings receives: Matt Schaub, Maurice Jones-Drew, Jacoby Jones and Dustin Keller.
            Nice trade Burner.

Comment

• I will make my team today

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Oh my bad.

I dont think he suffers. The kicker is that if Reggie Wayne goes down. Manning still goes for 4,000 and 35 TD's.

Johnson goes down Schaub is irrelevant. And he has Wayne, and Gonzo on his team.

I think the risk is more on my end to be honest. Having Jacoby Jones helps. But Thomas will have better numbers than Jones because hes a 4th option in Houston after AJ, Daniels and Walters. Thomas is Denver's number 1. I font think it was a bad deal.
                where do you keep getting this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  where do you keep getting this?
                  burner is schizo.

he makes moves after reading every little bit of news or rumor.

this last trade was a good one though. his team went from mediocre to solid.

his trades with me and chunky was awful. this trade fixed that though.

don't know what el mustang is thinking. he went the opposite direction.

he went from solid to mediocre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
                    Falcons WR Jenkins out 4-6 weeks.

I think he's on johnm's team.
                    And the hits just keep on coming. As if I needed anything else bad to happen to my WR's.

Comment

• Maclin got hurt. Though it's not supposed to be serious, if he comes back too soon, it may become serious.

Jenkins out 4-6. Meh, because he's a backup.

Bowe is Bowe. We'll have to see.

Bengals pick up T.O. days after I draft Antonio Bryant. Moving him from the #2 guy, to the #3.

Comment

Working...
                      X