Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    i like beanie a lot this yr, but that damn hightower
    I think Hightower will be catching alot of passes this year. Leinart will just throw him some short dogs. He has great hands.

Side not have you seen the Cardinals schedule? Its a joke as of right now. They will be running their asses off this year.

Even with Leinart teams just cant stack the line because Fitzy, Stevie and Early can all break one. I think he'll have a **** load of receiving yards way more then the 400 or so he had last year.

He wont get as many GL carries because eventually they have to let their first round draft poick earn his money. Man I see several times on the schedule when Im starting both of them.

After Carolina I think Arizona has the best RB duo.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      I think Hightower will be catching alot of passes this year. Leinart will just throw him some short dogs. He has great hands.

Side not have you seen the Cardinals schedule? Its a joke as of right now. They will be running their asses off this year.

Even with Leinart teams just cant stack the line because Fitzy, Stevie and Early can all break one. I think he'll have a **** load of receiving yards way more then the 400 or so he had last year.

He wont get as many GL carries because eventually they have to let their first round draft poick earn his money. Man I see several times on the schedule when Im starting both of them.

After Carolina I think Arizona has the best RB duo.
      kansas city!

hightower and beanie are a great tandem though. beanie was scoring td's by the end of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        kansas city!

hightower and beanie are a great tandem though. beanie was scoring td's by the end of the year.

Yeah I forgot about them. I still have no idea how TJ put up those numbers. The Jets run game was just sick last year.

Greene will be a stud this year with a full load.

Comment

• burner just traded peyton manning and beanie wells for maurice jones drew and matt schaub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            burner just traded peyton manning and beanie wells for maurice jones drew and matt schaub.
            Do you have to criticize every move I make? Me and Mustang are please with the trade.

Schaub almost had 5,000 yards last year.

And MJD is a Top 2-3 Fantasy player over all regardless of position.

Both teams benefit.

Please "fantasy expert" tell me whats wrong with getting Maurice Jones-Drew, Dustin Keller, Jacoby Jones and Matt Schaub while keeping Hightower.
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 08-08-2010, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Do you have to criticize every move I make? Me and Mustang are please with the trade.

Schaub almost had 5,000 yards last year.

And MJD is a Top 2-3 Fantasy player over all regardless of position.

Both teams benefit.

Please "fantasy expert" tell me whats wrong with getting Maurice Jones-Drew, Dustin Keller, Jacoby Jones and Matt Schaub while keeping Hightower.
              i wasn't criticizing you.

somebody has low self esteem.

i like that trade.

peyton manning and matt shaub's numbers aren't that far off.

maurice jones-drew is way , way better than beanie wells.

i'm laughing at el mustang.

Comment

i wasn't criticizing you.

somebody has low self esteem.

i like that trade.

peyton manning and matt shaub's numbers aren't that far off.

maurice jones-drew is way , way better than beanie wells.

i'm laughing at el mustang.
                Oh my bad.

I dont think he suffers. The kicker is that if Reggie Wayne goes down. Manning still goes for 4,000 and 35 TD's.

Johnson goes down Schaub is irrelevant. And he has Wayne, and Gonzo on his team.

I think the risk is more on my end to be honest. Having Jacoby Jones helps. But Thomas will have better numbers than Jones because hes a 4th option in Houston after AJ, Daniels and Walters. Thomas is Denver's number 1. I font think it was a bad deal.

Comment

Oh my bad.

I dont think he suffers. The kicker is that if Reggie Wayne goes down. Manning still goes for 4,000 and 35 TD's.

Johnson goes down Schaub is irrelevant. And he has Wayne, and Gonzo on his team.

I think the risk is more on my end to be honest. Having Jacoby Jones helps. But Thomas will have better numbers than Jones because hes a 4th option in Houston after AJ, Daniels and Walters. Thomas is Denver's number 1. I font think it was a bad deal.
                  nah...... he made a sucker move.

he traded his #3 , #26 , #143 and #171 picks for the #10 , #56 , #170 picks and an undrafted player.

Comment

nah...... he made a sucker move.

he traded his #3 , #26 , #143 and #171 picks for the #10 , #56 , #170 picks and an undrafted player.
                    Where did you find that at? The draft spots?

Comment

Where did you find that at? The draft spots?
                      from our draft?

draft central.

it shows our draft round by round or per team.

Comment

Working...
                      X