No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    who dat team who is gonna have a letdown?

who dat?

who dat team who will suffer from the super bowl bug?

who dat?

who dat team who will underachieve because they just won?

who dat?
    red k sent, reported

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      the bold isn't happening.

you do have a good team though.
      au contraire. i think it will. calvin had a down year which dropped his value. i got him at a steal. he'll have a great year this season.

owen daniels had 500 yards and 5 touchdowns the 1st half of the season. he didn't play week 8 forward. he certainly can do 1000 and 5.

my team should be good. only qb is questionable but kolb should be solid.

my team is just too generic for my taste.

it's because the computer picked the best ranked player available on my custom player rankings each time.

i don't draft like that.

i always draft crazy picks with tons of upside. you notice my draft after when i came on 1/3 of the way through? weird picks that people are like WTF is he doing?

that's how i draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        au contraire. i think it will. calvin had a down year which dropped his value. i got him at a steal. he'll have a great year this season.

owen daniels had 500 yards and 5 touchdowns the 1st half of the season. he didn't play week 8 forward. he certainly can do 1000 and 5.

it's because the computer picked the best ranked player available on my custom player rankings each time.

i don't draft like that.

i always draft crazy picks with tons of upside. you notice my draft after when i came on 1/3 of the way through? weird picks that people are like WTF is he doing?
        that's how i draft.
        i understand but I dont think your picks were all that crazy. except drafting a raider.

daniels is definitely dropping in stats this year. he won't be the same.

garbatron aint ****!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          On contrare mon frere

the saints are a lock.

WHO DAT?!

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

i don't draft like that.

that's how i draft.
          swagger jacked.

Comment

• tua, I can't believe you slept through the draft???

I can't remember the last time I woke up after 12.

Comment

i understand but I dont think your picks were all that crazy. except drafting a raider.

daniels is definitely dropping in stats this year. he won't be the same.

garbatron aint ****!!!!
              I drafted the king of the raiders

if anyone has stats on that team it better be Jason Campbell

Comment

we are gonna pick six are way to another Super Bowl
                Works for me. I have the Saints D.

Comment

I drafted the king of the raiders

if anyone has stats on that team it better be Jason Campbell
                  Zach Miller he has progressed every year and that's with JaMarcus throwing him the ball so surely his numbers will improve with JC now at Quaterback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
                    Zach Miller he has progressed every year and that's with JaMarcus throwing him the ball so surely his numbers will improve with JC now at Quaterback.
                    mort's poolboy knows what the fuk he's talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

tua, I can't believe you slept through the draft???

I can't remember the last time I woke up after 12.
                      i never sleep on the weekdays. usually take 1-2 hour naps and sleep 3-4 hours.

weekends i'm like a hibernating bear though.

i blame monte barrett.

i was planning to stay home , watch the fights and knock out early.

when tua lost , i called some of my homies up and went drinking. that's why i didn't wake up. i set 3 alarms on my phone. 11am , 11:30 and 11:50. none of it woke me up.

i woke up and it was like 12:20-12:30 and i jumped online.

Comment

Working...
                      X