Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer has the most racist and offensive fans?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the poll so far Mayweather has the most racist and offensive fans. At least they have won something.

Comment

Originally posted by -FkkMeKJ- View Post
      How specific do I have to be for these ****ing idiot racists?

Jack is racist towards African Americans.

Should I write it down and take a picture of it too??
      define african-americans.

Comment

Well you didn't say that... You said black and that you mean black... Like if Ike Ibeabuchi wasn't black... Just say African American if that is what you mean...

But, then that is not really racist if he likes other black fighters from other countries but just doesn't like African American.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          People got a twisted logic. If you don't like watching fighters that run or show up at HW with a freaking beer belly you're racist.
          Does Andre Berto run around and has a belly?

Jack just hates black fighters. It doesn't matter what their style is.

No point in justifying it, or trying to defend that racist.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Well you didn't say that... You said black and that you mean black... Like if Ike Ibeabuchi wasn't black... Just say African American if that is what you mean...
            You know what I meant from the beginning man.

Comment

But, then that is not really racist if he likes other black fighters from other countries but just doesn't like African American.
              how do you differentiate blacks from africa who moved to america and blacks in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfanoldschool View Post

I see I'm not alone here, Mate. However I don't believe the majority of his fans are "******s" as you put it. They are something else. Another species/primate that I'll leave to your imagination.
                Look at the racist avatar and the racist comments above.I bet the Mods is gonna ignore him.

Comment

Floyd has the most haters, he's gonna win/lose every poll as long as it does not benefit him.

I am not even black, I like fighters from different nationalities. But this site is definitely anti-Mayweather. So Mayweather isn't really going to 'win' anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    is it racist if some1 says that floyds family is a bunch of crackkheads?

i dont think its racist if its true
                    Exactly.

Please do. Cuz' I'm not.

Elaborate cuz all 4 have different styles.
                    They're all overly defensive, run, hold and would rather spoil to win than give an honest account of themselves.

Pretty obvious imo.

Not sure it needs much explanation if you've seen them fight.

Comment

its obvious according to the poll who has the most racist fans, Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X