Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer has the most racist and offensive fans?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -FkkMeKJ- View Post
    I don't know why you guys even bother discussing this with Jack. He has an agenda against any black fighter.

He is racist to black people. Don't bother with him.
    Thats not true, but you can try and prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
      I don't understand why we can't have an honest discussion about this without becoming reactionary.

Should I post some hip hop tunes or what? In case you guys forgot, they talk about guns, slinging drugs, "ho's", crime and ****.

I mean wtf??

lol..
      All you ever do is talk bad about blacks and hip hop. You're a racist sumbag!

Comment

I don't understand why we can't have an honest discussion about this without becoming reactionary.

Should I post some hip hop tunes or what? In case you guys forgot, they talk about guns, slinging drugs, "ho's", crime and ****.

I mean wtf??

lol..
        What do you listen to, so I can poke holes in it too?

Especially music made by the mediocre artist of the genre.

Comment

I don't know why you guys even bother discussing this with Jack. He has an agenda against any black fighter.

I am not going to go that far... I remember him giving black fighters their props before but I might be wrong.

I just think he is in a trolling mood right now... I am pretty sure he understands how that statement from the TS was very wrong. I at least hope he understands I might be giving him too much credit.

Comment

I once saw Jack say he'd fellate Yonnhy Perez.

Comment

I mean wtf??

lol..
              The funny thing is you're a bean. One of the dirtiest species on this planet, and you have the audacity to be racist.

Comment

One of my favorite songs by one of "hip hop's" most prominent artists. Who was poetically shot by other criminals.

However, for the uninitiated, what do you think this song promotes?

Peace and unity? Or does it have a negative effect on society. Should be pretty obvious unless you're in denial.

Comment

Thats not true, but you can try and prove it.
                  Jack, you know you're racist to black people. I don't have to prove anything.

And Jro you're confusing him with some one else. This Jack right here has never given any black person any props. And if you missed the radio show where he started calling Horus and burner niggers, then..I don't know what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokeCollegeGuy View Post
                    The funny thing is you're a bean. One of the dirtiest species on this planet, and you have the audacity to be racist.
                    He's a what?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X