Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    LOL you Blacks have that option IMO.

Bigger Bore rifles and ****.
    Ha, ha. LMAO. You got it Run homie. Tell that chick to get with the program and swallow your **** from the back. Tell her it's the latest craze, even Lady Gaga is doin it(If she aint into Lady Gaga, feel free to insert favorite female celeb). I aint gon lie you feel awkardat first be after she gets to suckin you forget allllllllll about it. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by skillspaybills View Post
      ol i would have bet 1 mil points you would have been the first post in this dam thread.
      fact!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Gomez View Post
        fact!!!!!!!!!!!
        Stop it you. Saucy Mare.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Ha, ha. LMAO. You got it Run homie. Tell that chick to get with the program and swallow your **** from the back. Tell her it's the latest craze, even Lady Gaga is doin it(If she aint into Lady Gaga, feel free to insert favorite female celeb). I aint gon lie you feel awkardat first be after she gets to suckin you forget allllllllll about it. LOL.
          I don't understand what you mean. You mean, pulling your weiner towards your butt and having her blow you like that?

I'm having a hard time picturing the position, lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Because your in extremely close proximity to the next man and are bound to touch balls or **** at some point, surely its inevitable being so close?
            stop being so insecure, its only gay if it turns you on. damn. are you repressed?

gayness means attraction to the same sex, not accidental contact with the same sex.

she can get it however she wants it (but im not for anyone occupying the same space that I am occupies, that's just being territorial

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
              I don't understand what you mean. You mean, pulling your weiner towards your butt and having her blow you like that?

I'm having a hard time picturing the position, lol..
              Pretty much. Picture you doggy style bruh, she behind you and grabs your **** and pulls it back between your legs and sucks it that way. That's gettin your **** sucked backwards. **** feels good honestly, I can't even lie.

Comment

Me and my best friend sat on a couch next to eachother and let the same chick blow us back and forth. Is that gay???????

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  stop being so insecure, its only gay if it turns you on. damn. are you repressed?

gayness means attraction to the same sex, not accidental contact with the same sex.

she can get it however she wants it (but im not for anyone occupying the same space that I am occupies, that's just being territorial
                  Why are you defending the right of people who have done DP? seriously, have you dont it?

Comment

Pretty much. Picture you doggy style bruh, she behind you and grabs your **** and pulls it back between your legs and sucks it that way. That's gettin your **** sucked backwards. **** feels good honestly, I can't even lie.
                    lol...that sounds kinda awkward. Doesn't it hurt cuz' its being bent the opposite way? And she doesn't mind having her nose in your butt?

Me and my best friend sat on a couch next to eachother and let the same chick blow us back and forth. Is that gay???????
                    nah, thats not gay. Just kinky. but not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                      lol...that sounds kinda awkward. Doesn't it hurt cuz' its being bent the opposite way? And she doesn't mind having her nose in your butt?

nah, thats not gay. Just kinky. but not gay.

Naw, it don't hurt. uncomfortable before she gets to suckin.......yes, but after the mouth action is underway, all is forgotten. IDK if she mind bein back there, after she started I sho aint mind. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X