No announcement yet.

Whats the gayest thing you would do, let a women do to you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Would you do DP with a women? it has to be the gayest thing ever, apart from two cocks in the same hole, no way would i do that ****, also, what about letting her lick your ring piece whilst she wanks you off, err no thanks.

Thoughts?
    dp? what is gay about that. unless some dude is penetrating you while you penetrate a woman.

as long as she doesn't have a giant penis (or small penis) and isn't poking you in the butt or mouth it aint gay..... CUZ ITS A WOMAN.

Comment

stick her finger up my .......

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        dp? what is gay about that. unless some dude is penetrating you while you penetrate a woman.

as long as she doesn't have a giant penis (or small penis) and isn't poking you in the butt or mouth it aint gay..... CUZ ITS A WOMAN.
        Because your in extremely close proximity to the next man and are bound to touch balls or **** at some point, surely its inevitable being so close?

Comment

I **** like a bloody animal. I just don't dig that weird stuff with leather and straps.

Comment

DP with a gal and guy doesn't have to be gay. Sometimes two phalluses end up in one hole. There's only a limited time on this earth and two phalluses could end up the same hole by chance.

1:15-1:18

Comment

dynamite kid whats with all the recent sex threads??

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Would you do DP with a women? it has to be the gayest thing ever, apart from two cocks in the same hole, no way would i do that ****, also, what about letting her lick your ring piece whilst she wanks you off, err no thanks.

Thoughts?
                Gayest thing???? Dont know but im sure it would involve a strapon

Comment

I'll let her suck my **** from the back. That's about it. Even being in postition for her to suck it from the back feels weird.

Comment

Not really into too much freaky **** unless I'm super horny and that usually just ends up me trying to fornicate in a weird location.

I at times try and bust a nut, jump out of bed and put my gear on and go do something before I have to be there with that romantic bull****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      I'll let her suck my **** from the back. That's about it. Even being in postition for her to suck it from the back feels weird.
                      LOL you Blacks have that option IMO.

Bigger Bore rifles and ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X