No announcement yet.

Jewish student painted Swastikas then claimed anti-Semitic attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post
    Yes only 2 million, not the myths and the false lies told by the zionist masonic new world order.

Hitler was bankrolled by the zionists like Rothschild, they wanted the persecution so that they could gain their state.

Let us not forget that it was the jews who declared war on Germany.

Unfortunately in war innocent people die, but the British, French, Americans and Russians etc all comitted war crimes of their own.
    wtf lol.

Israel doesnt even hate Muslims, they just want their land back. Muslims hate Jews and hope they all die. thats the difference. Muslims deserve all the hate they are getting.

It wouldnt suprise me if youre muslim, since you defend Hitler...

Comment

Originally posted by Erik. View Post
      wtf lol.

Israel doesnt even hate Muslims, they just want their land back. Muslims hate Jews and hope they all die. thats the difference. Muslims deserve all the hate they are getting.

It wouldnt suprise me if youre muslim, since you defend Hitler...
      Most of the jews living in Israel are not indigenous to that area, they originally come from eastern europue. Just because they share the religon of people who were there 1000s of years ago does not give them any valid claim to the land.

700,000 Palestinians were expelled from there land, learn your history ffs. I havent defended Hitler, all i have said is that his crimes have been grossly exaggerated by the Zionist media and the fact that Jews declared war on Germany which is a fact.

Intresting you should accuse me of defending Hitler when you in another thread posted pictures from a white supremacist webiste.

Comment

Classic false flag, though poorly executed.

If you wanna see the pro's see: British, U.S and Israel.

They've mastered the art.

Comment

Yes only 2 million, not the myths and the false lies told by the zionist masonic new world order.
          Unfortunately for you the Germans do like to keep precise records. Where do you think the other 4 million are hiding then?

Hitler was bankrolled by the zionists like Rothschild, they wanted the persecution so that they could gain their state.
          Please post a link for the Rothschild drivel. Ah I see it now they wanted to be totally exterminated so they could then live in Israel, no hold on.....

OK calm down stop foaming at the mouth and expand on this classic?

Comment

Most of the jews living in Israel are not indigenous to that area, they originally come from eastern europue. Just because they share the religon of people who were there 1000s of years ago does not give them any valid claim to the land.

700,000 Palestinians were expelled from there land, learn your history ffs. I havent defended Hitler, all i have said is that his crimes have been grossly exaggerated by the Zionist media and the fact that Jews declared war on Germany which is a fact.

Intresting you should accuse me of defending Hitler when you in another thread posted pictures from a white supremacist webiste.
            the 700,000 who whose land was stolen are now 11 million outside palestine. even the 1000 years ago story is a lie , the land has always been arabian. the arabian canaan lived in that land thousands of years before jews come to it .
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
              Classic false flag, though poorly executed.

If you wanna see the pro's see: British, U.S and Israel.

They've mastered the art.
              USS liberty takes the cake.

Comment

Unfortunately in war innocent people die, but the British, French, Americans and Russians etc all comitted war crimes of their own.
                Guess we'll never know until his alt appears.

What does amuse me is that when fellows like this read all this conspiracy nonsense on the internet which has often been put up by a mixture of morons, conspiracy chasers, crackpots, kids or extremists.
                But if you don't believe their cut and paste rehash of some lunatics theory that can be demolished in one sentence and broadly believe the historically accepted scenario, you're the naive one!

Comment

If somebody cares to expalin how 9/11 was a flalse flag operation i'll happily ask them a few questions that they will not be able to answer

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                    If somebody cares to expalin how 9/11 was a flalse flag operation i'll happily ask them a few questions that they will not be able to answer
                    what are those questions? (just asking)

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                      Guess we'll never know until his alt appears.

What does amuse me is that when fellows like this read all this conspiracy nonsense on the internet which has often been put up by a mixture of morons, conspiracy chasers, crackpots, kids or extremists.
                      But if you don't believe their cut and paste rehash of some lunatics theory that can be demolished in one sentence and broadly believe the historically accepted scenario, you're the naive one!
                      Green k.........

Comment

Working...
                      X