Clear All

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    Ive never met a muslim who isnt... and i know MANY muslims

Comment

Originally posted by Erik. View Post
      Ive never met a muslim who isnt... and i know MANY muslims
      Why are all muslims anti-semitic?
      Last edited by Vadrigar.; 07-04-2010, 10:30 AM.

Comment

i thought muslims were technically Semitic also

Comment

"too bad hitler didnt kill them all" , "rip hitler", "Israel is the new nazi germany"

these are things i usually hear muslims say. i actually know a muslim who drew a swastika on the walls when he was in Auswitz. I bet youve heard muslims say anti-semitic **** too (if you really are muslim)
          Hitler spoke out against world zionist control of the economy. Hitler only killed about 2 million who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, like in all wars, crimes are comitted it just happnes that Germany lost the war so there crimes are greatly exaggerated to justify the existence of Israel.

Israel is worse than Nazi Germany. Also it depends on what you class as anti-semitic, criticizing genocide commited by the Israeli government is not anti-semitic its common sense. The zioinist media will make you think that though. Calling someone anti-semitic is there defence mechanism to avoid criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post
            Hitler spoke out against world zionist control of the economy. Hitler only killed about 2 million who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, like in all wars, crimes are comitted it just happnes that Germany lost the war so there crimes are greatly exaggerated to justify the existence of Israel.

Israel is worse than Nazi Germany.
            Only 2 million? Still wrong but I love the use of the world only.
            The rest is the usual drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
              Only 2 million? Still wrong but I love the use of the world only.
              The rest is the usual drivel.
              Yes only 2 million, not the myths and the false lies told by the zionist masonic new world order.

Hitler was bankrolled by the zionists like Rothschild, they wanted the persecution so that they could gain their state.

Let us not forget that it was the jews who declared war on Germany.

Unfortunately in war innocent people die, but the British, French, Americans and Russians etc all comitted war crimes of their own.

Comment

Originally posted by htown00 View Post
                i thought muslims were technically Semitic also
                yes, Arabians are also semitic as i know , and islam is one of the semitic religions , so I don't understand how are they constantly accused of being anti-simitic ?

Comment

Originally posted by dr.x View Post
                  yes, Arabians are also semitic as i know , and islam is one of the semitic religions , so I don't understand how are they constantly accused of being anti-simitic ?
                  They are accused of that because whenever Israel is critisized for ethnic cleansing and genocide the only defence is to accuse people of anti-semitism.

Comment

They are accused of that because whenever Israel is critisized for ethnic cleansing and genocide the only defence is to accuse people of anti-semitism.
                    and their only defence against Jews who criticize israel ethnic cleansing of palestinians is describing them as "self haters"

Comment

Hitler spoke out against world zionist control of the economy.
                      He sure did.

Hitler only killed about 2 million
                      It was probably even less.

who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, like in all wars, crimes are comitted it just happnes that Germany lost the war so there crimes are greatly exaggerated to justify the existence of Israel.
                      It is a classic case of atrocity propaganda.

Israel is worse than Nazi Germany.
                      Let's not go crazy here. Israel is not as bad as Nazi Germany.

Also it depends on what you class as anti-semitic, criticizing genocide commited by the Israeli government is not anti-semitic its common sense.
                      There is no genocide. The real genocide is Jewish efforts to flood white countries with non-whites in the hopes massive race mixing will destroy the indigenous white population.

The zioinist media will make you think that though. Calling someone anti-semitic is there defence mechanism to avoid criticism.
                      The media is controlled by Jews and their labeling everyone who criticizes them as anti-semitic is as you say is their way of handling criticism.

Comment

Working...
                      X