No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGH does the Harlem Shake in g@y bars only wearing socks for weed
    Last edited by -jose-; 03-16-2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• You probably heard "rumors" that I am a really tough street fighter and slam a lot of ***** on the weekends. Well I am here to tell you those "rumors" are all truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        HUGH does the Harlem Shake in g@y bars only wearing socks for weed

and it ends up like this

on a side note...........jose is responsible for several O.A.P's deaths , "fuk you this is my oxygen , get your own"

Comment

• Kev is a Chinese take out delivery guy who sneaks into people's bathrooms and vomits all over everything.

Comment

• This thread was started by one cool ------------!!! Seriously............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Bossy is an androgynous German barkeep who holds the burping, farting and bratwurst eating titles in Munich.
              Derranged attends local S&M clubs dressed in PVC, wearing a sign that says "I'll be your Elmo if you tickle me"

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

korean women are quite underrated.
                Very under rated. Japanese girls always get the attention because of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Willy Wanker inspired the character of William Fontaine de la Tour D'Haute Rive (Bill Dautrive) from animated show "King of the Hill".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Dauterive
                  lmaooooooooooo

Comment

• Jose830 is a Puerto Rican call boy, and his go to move is putting syrup on his mangina.

Comment

• tim horton wanted to donate blood, but his sample tested positive for AIDS. upset and confused, horton responded, "you think i got AIDS cuz i'm black?"

the hospital refused to comment and called security.

Comment

Working...
                      X