X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
    'Cuisine' escape your vocab?

Cuisine (from French cuisine, "cooking; culinary art; kitchen"; ultimately from Latin coquere, "to cook") is a specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine
    ahh yes, I see. Well that is an advantage I suppose.

Comment

Good to see that kid go off after that ***ot ass cameraman disrespected his father. It's unfortunate to see this is how the world has become towards Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coward View Post
        Good to see that kid go off after that ***ot ass cameraman disrespected his father. It's unfortunate to see this is how the world has become towards Muslims.
        I know. A classical example of psychological terrorism.
        Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-24-2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
          I know. bears a very slight resemblance to warsaw ghetto. Only Nazi soldiers would do much more horrible things to Jews in the street.
          LMAO. No ****ing way. That's not a fair comparison to make. Especially when you're talking about how Muslims are treated in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
            LMAO. No ****ing way. That's not a fair comparison to make. Especially when you're talking about how Muslims are treated in Australia.
            Are most Aussie muslims treated like this? or is it a rare case?

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
              Best thing about living in a multicultural society is the variety of international cuisines that are available. Thai, Chinese, Indian, Greek, Italian... Spoiled for choice mate.
              Explain?.......
              this was pretty funny

Comment

Are most Aussie muslims treated like this? or is it a rare case?
                Well I can't speak for Australian Muslims but It certainly isn't rare. Ever since 9/11 there has been a brewing hatred towards Muslims in general in this country. I believe the media are 90% to blame for it with their bull**** propaganda.

A few years ago the entire thing exploded. I'm not sure if you heard about the Aussie race Riots, but a quick summary of the story is, local beach goers were getting sick of Middle Easterners starting trouble at the beach, so when a lifeguard was assaulted, a few hundred racist yobs took it upon themselves to act like hooligans. The lebanese community represents the largest muslim population in Sydney where I live.

Watch these videos and you'll see what I mean.

Comment

what are you?
                  I'm hitting you with negative reputation because of your ideology.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    Well that's just about as pre-judgemental and ignorant as someone could get.

Well done{sarcasm)

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      LMAO. What a prick

Comment

Working...
                      X