This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. This is where you need to remain strong. If his opinion had any ground, Every White person in Australia would be shipped out and back to the UK.
    White people conquered Australia from the stone age Abo savages fair and square. I don't see any reason why we should let non-whites immigrate to Australia or any other white country. Would non-whites tolerate mass foreign immigration into their countries? **** no! Why the hell should we?

Go back to whatever Third World hellhole you came from you ****ing whiner.
    Last edited by Orde Street; 06-23-2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
      I agree, Indians are bigots.
      elaborate............

Comment

Originally posted by Orde Street View Post
        White people conquered Australia from the stone age Abo savages fair and square. I don't see any reason why we should let non-whites immigrate to Australia or any other whiote country. Would non-whites tolerate mass foreign immigration into their countries? **** no! Why the hell should we?

Go back to whatever Third World hellhole you came from.

Oh dear.................

Comment

Originally posted by Orde Street View Post
          White people conquered Australia from the stone age Abo savages fair and square. I don't see any reason why we should let non-whites immigrate to Australia or any other whiote country. Would non-whites tolerate mass foreign immigration into their countries? **** no! Why the hell should we?

Go back to whatever Third World hellhole you came from.
          I happen to live in what you call a "white" country. I fail to see anything about us whites that is any better than anyone else. What is your fear anyway? What are you afraid of? If you have an issue against immigration, take it up with your government. All of those immigrants moved to your country in search for a better life. Do you feel they have nothing to offer?

Comment

What did Omar Amr and his father did to go to court?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I happen to live in what you call a "white" country. I fail to see anything about us whites that is any better than anyone else.
              How about we create countries people actually want to live in? If there is nothing special about us then how come Africans can't make decent countries hmmmm?

What is your fear anyway? What are you afraid of? If you have an issue against immigration,
              My fear is (correctly) that immigrants will turn my country into a Third World ****hole.

take it up with your government. All of those immigrants moved to your country in search for a better life.
              No ****.

Do you feel they have nothing to offer?
              I'm not interested in becoming a minority in my own country thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                What did Omar Amr and his father did to go to court?

Apparently the son was involved with a riot who trashed a store after the owner of the store had a drag racing event canceled for some reason. Something like that anyway.

Comment

Best thing about living in a multicultural society is the variety of international cuisines that are available. Thai, Chinese, Indian, Greek, Italian... Spoiled for choice mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
                    Best thing about living in a multicultural society is the variety of international cuisines that are available. Thai, Chinese, Indian, Greek, Italian... Spoiled for choice mate.
                    Explain?.......

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                      Explain?.......
                      'Cuisine' escape your vocab?

Cuisine (from French cuisine, "cooking; culinary art; kitchen"; ultimately from Latin coquere, "to cook") is a specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine

Comment

Working...
                      X