Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gaza celebrations!! What Palestinians were doing in Israel..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

geze you got pwned brutally, you have no dignity anymore. you can leave the thread now .

Comment

[QUOTE=Terrel;8622543]I dont need to show you **** all.

Your head is so far up Israels ass, we can can see your eyes when sharon opens his mouth.

below is not one of my own pics but it has been posted online before. Like I said, if you search for it, you'll find it.

I wonder who these kids will grow up to shoot?

Then you're simply LYING and trying to put in your biased agenda in here.
        So GTFO then LIAR..

Comment

For those who are intrested in learning the truth, the speaker below breaks in down nicely. Norman Finkelstein. Unbiased man, family died in concentration camps and is a jew himself.

Comment

[QUOTE=Geze;8622576]
            Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            I dont need to show you **** all.

Your head is so far up Israels ass, we can can see your eyes when sharon opens his mouth.

below is not one of my own pics but it has been posted online before. Like I said, if you search for it, you'll find it.

I wonder who these kids will grow up to shoot?

Then you're simply LYING and trying to put in your biased agenda in here.
            So GTFO then LIAR..

Gonna answer the videos and pics i've posted?

I dont need to show you picture you joke, i've already posted and confirmed what i initially said through others peoples uploads.

I have pics with my family and the last thing I would do is show a ****ing c*ck like you!

simply put, people speak against Jews and their labelled 'anti-semetic',

ppl speak negatively against muslims and its 'freedom of speech' go figure.

you need to GTFO you peice of ****, you dont have a leg to stand on.

Comment

Terrell............................

Comment

[QUOTE=Terrel;8622605]
                Originally posted by Geze View Post

Gonna answer the videos and pics i've posted?

I dont need to show you picture you joke, i've already posted and confirmed what i initially said through others peoples uploads.

I have pics with my family and the last thing I would do is show a ****ing c*ck like you!

simply put, people speak against Jews and their labelled 'anti-semetic',

ppl speak negatively against muslims and its 'freedom of speech' go figure.

you need to GTFO you peice of ****, you dont have a leg to stand on.

BOOOHOOO

Comment

People have already seen you dodge what ive uploaded. You now look like a c*ck.

Bye and learn your history!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    People have already seen you dodge what ive uploaded. You now look like a c*ck.

Bye and learn your history!
                    I've seen them a long time a go and not worth the salt....

Comment

more israelis die from peanut allergies rather than hamas

Comment

Working...
                      X