Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gaza celebrations!! What Palestinians were doing in Israel..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    lol,you got a tripple attack from tunney,jack and flawless with some facts,that was quick pwange

Flawless is meaningless.......like a fly on my pee.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      ohhhh nooooooooo i should of known squel was coming into this thread to have a war with tunny,ill sit back and enjoy

Get your beer ready............

Tunney and stone roses are BIG BITCHES ..they'll put you on ignore if you refute their stupid ideas...that's why I made this thread.....

So they can respond and Piggy too without anyone being IGNORED!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
        Hey sodomite, I don't speak Arabic, so I don't know. Ask one of our Arabic-speaking posters. But it's clear they were celebrating a holiday, only a liar or a fool would deny that!

Pig, we all know you hate Muslims because you feel they disapprove of your gay lifestyle. You are an archetypal ****sexual: shallow, heartless, effeminate, and superficial.
        And yet you said I am a liar without even knowing the post............

WHo's the liar now Tunney aka freedom fighter.......

since you don;t know arabic........Shirk!!
        Maniok!! Muk mafi!!! bwahahahaaahaha

Comment

er... Sorry, but Israel has treated Palestinians like Sub-Humans.

Muslims and Christians in Israel are treated like sub-humans, only people treated worse are Black Jews, even then, just slightly.

The Discrimination exhibited by Zionists in Israel is so bad that even Rabbi's have spoken out against the Zionists state that Israel is, exposing their own government's lies and blood thirsty actions.

Sorry, there is only reason people justify Israel's actions, that is hatred of Palestinians (Usually derived from hatred against Muslims).

Pretty sums up the stupidity of the pro-Israeli corner, seeing as it's Muslims, Christians and Black Jews who are all treated like sub-humans

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
            Yes, that hatred of Muslims is what motivates squealpiggy, Geze and a couple of others here.

Wrong !! it's to stop the terrorism and bias in here by Stone roses and Freedom fighter( Irony.)

Comment

I've been to israel and also lived there for 4 months in north israel, hifa. Dude, i''ve seen israelis celebrate deaths of palestinians too, why dont you upload some of those videos, im sure you'd be able to find some.

They have Isralei kids write messages on their missiles and later fire those over on to Palestinian land. This back and forth war has been going on since Israel took land that didnt belong to them. Its simple.

GTFO of Palestinian land and you wont have to worry anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                I've been to israel and also lived there for 4 months in north israel, hifa. Dude, i''ve seen israelis celebrate deaths of palestinians too, why dont you upload some of those videos, im sure you'd be able to find some.

They have Isralei kids write messages on their missiles and later fire those over on to Palestinian land. This back and forth war has been going on since Israel took land that didnt belong to them. Its simple.

GTFO of Palestinian land and you wont have to worry anymore.

Learn history of the land and come back........show us pictures of your trip or you're just lying to your teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                  Learn history of the land and come back........show us pictures of your trip or you're just lying to your teeth.
                  Look at you, you ****ing joke. I speak against Israel and all of a sudden im a liar? LOL

Your pathetic mate. I dont need to show you ****. I've learned my history, maybe you need to check up on yours!

Search it for yourself you ignorant ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Look at you, you ****ing joke. I speak against Israel and all of a sudden im a liar? LOL

Your pathetic mate. I dont need to show you ****. I've learned my history, maybe you need to check up on yours!

Search it for yourself you ignorant ****.
                    I've seen that before you little pieces of crap.

You're still lying.....where's the picture?....LIAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                      I've seen that before you little pieces of crap.

You're still lying.....where's the picture?....LIAR!
                      I dont need to show you **** all.

Your head is so far up Israels ass, we can can see your eyes when sharon opens his mouth.

below is not one of my own pics but it has been posted online before. Like I said, if you search for it, you'll find it.

I wonder who these kids will grow up to shoot?

Comment

Working...
                      X