No announcement yet.

Why dont the UK invade the USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    the u.s. marines (the smallest branch of the u.s. military) is better armed than the entire u.k. military (raf , navy , royal marine , army).

hell add the australian , new zealand and canadian forces to the u.k.
    How about the rest of Europe?

Comment

The only nation to take america out the game is Russia, the yanks are stretched as it is with iraq and afganistan, and if they went into iran, then the russians were to strike, the russians would own them.

Comment

You can't be serious dude. Do you know that the Pentagon help monitor the anti nuclear warhead and rocket propelled missile shield for our allies including the UK. So if the uk every got the notion to to attack America the ship would be intercepted in the Atlantic The nukes would end up being blew up on the Uk side of the Atlantic. America would wipe out the UK from Germany, Israel or Spain with out batting an eye, please don't be dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          How about the rest of Europe?
          what about the rest of europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            The only nation to take america out the game is Russia, the yanks are stretched as it is with iraq and afganistan, and if they went into iran, then the russians were to strike, the russians would own them.
            Russia is broke they have been broke. There selling all of there military secrets and weapons to countries like France Gremany and the UK. Russia is not even considered a super power. Plus they haven't been relevant in terms of America military might since the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
              You can't be serious dude. Do you know that the Pentagon help monitor the anti nuclear warhead and rocket propelled missile shield for our allies including the UK. So if the uk every got the notion to to attack America the ship would be intercepted in the Atlantic The nukes would end up being blew up on the Uk side of the Atlantic. America would wipe out the UK from Germany, Israel or Spain with out batting an eye, please don't be dumb.
              i have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                what about the rest of europe?
                You mentioned that you could add NZ etc and it wouldn't make a difference. I said what about (with) the rest of Europe.......

Comment

I know plenty southerners that are proud of their roots, as i said dixie belongs to us. their is no yanks in the south, yanks are hated in the south,

Oh, I'm a good old rebel
                  Now thats just what I am
                  And for this yankee nation
                  I do not give a damn.....................
                  haha

atta boy

Comment

russia still has not recovered much from the fall of the soviet union.

they have some modern equipment but few. most of their new stuff is being sold to other countries.

aside from nuclear weapons , russia is in no position to threaten anyone outside of it's borders.

russia is now just a regional power.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
                      Russia is broke they have been broke. There selling all of there military secrets and weapons to countries like France Gremany and the UK. Russia is not even considered a super power. Plus they haven't been relevant in terms of America military might since the 80's.
                      stfu and go do some research, right now the russians are playing with the brits flying into our air space etc, playing mind games.

They are very much a super power anybody who says diffrent dosent know wtf they are talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X