Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    me too.

maybe in iraq. language barriers? they don't understand your orders so you fire a few rounds to make them stop what they're doing?

i don't know.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(bolded)

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      oh look whos on, the wife beater who tries hard to fit with the white people.
      Hey man can I ask you a question? Why do you feel so inferior towards the "White man"? You really shouldn't bro.....they are just like you and I and everyone else. Why do you feel persecuted by them? Or are you just racists towards them?

This is a serious question....you just seem to always be obsessed with the white man and you give the impression that you feel less then them. You really shouldn't feel that way man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
        Cuauthemoc and the rest of the racist Mexicans would say: "****ing gringo got what he deserved for being stupid enough to **** with the Federales"

I guarantee it.

As a matter of fact, where is all the sympathy for all the Americans that go down to that god forsaken ****hole every year on vacation and get kidnapped, robbed, shaken down by corrupt cops and killed?
        Nowhere, thats where.
        I'm in 100% agreement with you on that one Jack. 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          that i agree with you.

15 is old enough to know what they're doing.

this is not some 6 yr. old kid who is still a baby practically.
          Sound like the guy clipped him in the shoulder first and then the head. I'm starting to to think maybe he's not as good a shot as I thought.

The shoulder shot was probably an attempt at the chest which went sideways and the second shot was probably an attempt at a double tap which ventured north.

What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I'm in 100% agreement with you on that one Jack. 100%.
            I mean if we're talking sympathy, lets be fair about it.

Comment

I could not agree with you more Jack. It seems that some would like to only look at one tree rather than the whole forest. In order to be a rational human being one cannot expect to do such a thing and be taken seriously when a subject as this comes up for debate. I mean lets face it Mexico is not a 3rd world country anymore, and should not be looked at as this poor little country living in the shadow of the big, bad USA, it's simply not the case anymore. And even if it was still a 3rd world country, the transgressions which have taken place against visiting U.S. citizens should not have been overlooked so blatently. Now that there is an incident involving the big, bad U.S. against it's(Mexico)citizen's there is this sudden out pour of rage and resentment????? I say if you gonna call a spade a spade, call every damn card with a spade on it a spade, not just the one's that convienence you.

Where is the uproar about the innocent victim's of the ongoing drug wars that are taking place?

Comment

Your talking about a 3rd world country infamous by its drug cartels and corrupt government, they knew the risk before they went.. you also dont hear how well the tourist get treated by the locals do you?.. obviously not...

Chief2ndzOnly: i suggest you go to mexico and find out if its a 3rd world country or not..

Comment

Cuauthemoc and the rest of the racist Mexicans would say: "****ing gringo got what he deserved for being stupid enough to **** with the Federales"

I guarantee it.

As a matter of fact, where is all the sympathy for all the Americans that go down to that god forsaken ****hole every year on vacation and get kidnapped, robbed, shaken down by corrupt cops and killed?

Nowhere, thats where.

ITs wrong regardless of race . We should keep the human race in high regard not what country they're from. That the problem what every country in this world they think they are better than the next country. when it comes down to it We are all humans. nobody better than anybody!!!!

Comment

Sound like the guy clipped him in the shoulder first and then the head. I'm starting to to think maybe he's not as good a shot as I thought.

The shoulder shot was probably an attempt at the chest which went sideways and the second shot was probably an attempt at a double tap which ventured north.

What do you think?
                    i think he was aiming for center mass.

sometimes cops don't train properly.

they shoot like they shoot at the range instead of shooting like you would in realistic situations.

plus didn't he shoot with one hand?

that doesn't help with accuracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                      Your talking about a 3rd world country infamous by its drug cartels and corrupt government, they knew the risk before they went.. you also dont hear how well the tourist get treated by the locals do you?.. obviously not...

Chief2ndzOnly: i suggest you go to mexico and find out if its a 3rd world country or not..
                      So Americans who go to Mexico legally should just accept that **** is ****ed up there and you can get killed, raped or kidnapped. However, Mexicans who come here illegally should expect the red carpet to get rolled out for them.

That is some of the most ******ed logic I have ever encountered.

Comment

Working...
                      X