No announcement yet.

Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Irregardless of how stupid you think it may be Left Hook, every agency has an SOP governing these types of situations and a ROE to follow. You don't have to be in the middle of nowhere for these proceedures to be followed.
    maybe there are agencies that do allow it. i don't know.

if there is , it's wrong.

i've been around guns my whole life. warning shots are a no no.

the only time someone has to discharge his firearm outside of the range is in life and death situations.

if you don't have to kill anyone , you don't have to shoot a warning shot.

i'm talking about in police or civilian situations.

in the military , say in iraq or afghanistan , there might be situations for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
      To answer your question about why not carry 2 different types of munitions well because you never know when a threat is going to occur or something is actually going to take place so you always always always have to be prepared for the worst.

not saying he did deserve to die but the fact of the matter is he was a known juvenile smuggler, he was throwing rocks with others at border patrol who were not doing anything to them but doing their job until provoked, should he have been smarter and say maybe not throw rocks? or maybe not try and smuggle drugs at times?

How about if it was a different scenerio where the kid threw the rocks at the mexican officials? What would have happened? I can tell you one thing that Mexican officials are alot and I mean alot more lethal and have alot less laws and completely different ways of handling things than do the US officials. Noone cares to think about that.

Was it right that the kid got shot dead no, do I agree with it no, do I really care no, now I may sound Morbid to you but its life, things like this are always going to happen and for every one incident that does make headlines there are 100 or more others that dont.
      Cuauthemoc and the rest of the racist Mexicans would say: "****ing gringo got what he deserved for being stupid enough to **** with the Federales"

I guarantee it.

As a matter of fact, where is all the sympathy for all the Americans that go down to that god forsaken ****hole every year on vacation and get kidnapped, robbed, shaken down by corrupt cops and killed?

Nowhere, thats where.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        maybe there are agencies that do allow it. i don't know.

the only time someone has to discharge his firearm outside of the range is in life and death situations.

in the military , say in iraq or afghanistan , there might be situations for it.
        I can't understand any reason for a warning shot. Like ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          I can't understand any reason for a warning shot. Like ever.
          me too.

maybe in iraq. language barriers? they don't understand your orders so you fire a few rounds to make them stop what they're doing?

i don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            me too.

maybe in iraq. language barriers? they don't understand your orders so you fire a few rounds to make them stop what they're doing?

i don't know.
            What trips me out about some of these replies is that people keep making it seem like 15 is so young.

I don't know about you Fua but some of the nastiest punks I've come across in every hood I've lived in are usually between 14-17. These are the ones that usually carry glocks in their waistband and shoot people for next to nothing.

So to pretend that him being 15 somehow made him a bad target is asinine. Teenagers are the most violent and murderous.

Comment

Cuauthemoc and the rest of the racist Mexicans would say: "****ing gringo got what he deserved for being stupid enough to **** with the Federales"

I guarantee it.

As a matter of fact, where is all the sympathy for all the Americans that go down to that god forsaken ****hole every year on vacation and get kidnapped, robbed, shaken down by corrupt cops and killed?

Nowhere, thats where.
              You make a great point!!! As a matter of fact, I experienced it once and after so many years and seeing how corrupt and deadly the police is over there, I can't even begin to comprehend how lucky I am to be alive....seriously I could have been dead right now.

But of course the media or the illegal alien movement never talks about the many young American people that get murdered in Mexico. ****tt makes me sick to be honest.

And yes, you are also right about the situations reversed, had it been an American teenager throwing rocks at Mexican federales I can assure you 200% that many Mexicans not only on this site but everywhere would be saying the guy deserved it for messing with them or what not.....truly disgusting!!!

Comment

What trips me out about some of these replies is that people keep making it seem like 15 is so young.

I don't know about you Fua but some of the nastiest punks I've come across in every hood I've lived in are usually between 14-17. These are the ones that usually carry glocks in their waistband and shoot people for next to nothing.

So to pretend that him being 15 somehow made him a bad target is asinine. Teenagers are the most violent and murderous.
                that i agree with you.

15 is old enough to know what they're doing.

this is not some 6 yr. old kid who is still a baby practically.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                  You make a great point!!! As a matter of fact, I experienced it once and after so many years and seeing how corrupt and deadly the police is over there, I can't even begin to comprehend how lucky I am to be alive....seriously I could have been dead right now.

But of course the media or the illegal alien movement never talks about the many young American people that get murdered in Mexico. ****tt makes me sick to be honest.

And yes, you are also right about the situations reversed, had it been an American teenager throwing rocks at Mexican federales I can assure you 200% that many Mexicans not only on this site but everywhere would be saying the guy deserved it for messing with them or what not.....truly disgusting!!!
                  oh look whos on, the wife beater who tries hard to fit with the white people.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Left Hook Tua;8594244]maybe there are agencies that do allow it. i don't know.

in the military , say in iraq or afghanistan , there might be situations for it.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!!!(bolded). Now with that said the border patrol has a set of guidelines that it must adhear to in order to avoid an international incident(because believe me this is one of the most important things that they are instructed to keep in the forefront of their mind). If there is one thing that America is concerned about when using it's forces in ANY situation it is concerned about it's image.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post

This(bolded) is often overlooked my friend, wayyyyyyy too often overlooked.

Comment

Working...
                      X