Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil B Gets Snuffed In The Face With Combo's While Doing A Mini Interview!---->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      there is such thing as a hoe move.. where im from. you get shot for **** like that.
      You can get shot for anything, depends on who you bang out.

But your from a place that breeds evil.

Comment

Yeah, I heard about that. That was a ***** move.
        In the video, you can't really hear, but they are talking about both being from Berkeley. The guy in the red says you got Berkeley's back, and Lil B says of course. Then the red guy says call Soulja Boy so I can talk to him. Lil B pulls out his phone and says, I don't have his number, I just got a new phone.
        The red guy says "you doggin me... you doggin me..." and punches him.
        Him and the cameraman set it up before. That's a sucka move and he's gonna get his.

Comment

WOW the guy who punched him says "ya feel me" even more then Lil B does!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            Do you make these GIF's yourself? Ive noticed you have quite afew good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
              Yeah, I heard about that. That was a ***** move.
              In the video, you can't really hear, but they are talking about both being from Berkeley. The guy in the red says you got Berkeley's back, and Lil B says of course. Then the red guy says call Soulja Boy so I can talk to him. Lil B pulls out his phone and says, I don't have his number, I just got a new phone.
              The red guy says "you doggin me... you doggin me..." and punches him.
              Him and the cameraman set it up before. That's a sucka move and he's gonna get his.

How is that wac **** a Freestyle??? Dam i hate this guy....

Comment

i couldnt even listen to the explanation the guy sounded illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  i couldnt even listen to the explanation the guy sounded illiterate.
                  Yea he did "ya feeeel Me?"

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsDisciple View Post
                    WOW the guy who punched him says "ya feel me" even more then Lil B does!!!!!!

**** this dude. He mad cuz Lil B shinin'. Whatchu expect the ***** to do when you put him on blast during an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      **** this dude. He mad cuz Lil B shinin'. Whatchu expect the ***** to do when you put him on blast during an interview.
                      Yea he is pure scum.

Comment

Working...
                      X