Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil B Gets Snuffed In The Face With Combo's While Doing A Mini Interview!---->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

berkley is a rich ass pretty neighborhood, i dont know why they wanna act hard, ya feel me

Comment

Y'all are out of your minds, if you are about to get into it with someon you don't know, there are no rules. The only rule out there is the you better handle it quickly and decisively! Period. You don't know what he has on him or where his friends are. All that squaring up/drawing a line in the sand/put up your dukes **** might get you hurt bad.

Now if it's with someone you know, it's different.

The main ***** move in that video was when he ran off like a sissy. Obviously no one was coming to help b. Sticking and running is kinda sissified and doesn't prove anything. I wish he was man enoug to put a real ass whipping on b.

Comment

He hit a man sitting down,what a punkass little *****.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          He hit a man sitting down,what a punkass little *****.
          It's not even the fact that ol' dude was sittin down. The ***** **** that got me was, these fools is choppin it up like they all gravy and the joker that started lettin um fly(punchin) didn't get disrespected in the least(from what I could tell, nothing ****ed was said to him). His facial expression aint change(meaning he aint hear nothing that made him wanna jump fly and scratch with the fella sittin down), he pulled a hoe move, cause he aint even let the dude sittin down know there was a disagreement. That's some hooker ****, it's no different then hittin a joker from behind.

I guess thats how these young fella's do it nowadays, I'm a little bit older. Where I come from, you let the disagreement be known before you get to scratchin, it gives the other fella the opportunity to either:

a) correct his mistake(appologize or clearify the intent of his remarks)......or
          b) stand by what he said knowin that he gon have to scrap for it.

either way it's the honorable and most heads up way to be IMHO, and thats how I was raised.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Y'all are out of your minds, if you are about to get into it with someon you don't know, there are no rules. The only rule out there is the you better handle it quickly and decisively! Period. You don't know what he has on him or where his friends are. All that squaring up/drawing a line in the sand/put up your dukes **** might get you hurt bad.

Now if it's with someone you know, it's different.

The main ***** move in that video was when he ran off like a sissy. Obviously no one was coming to help b. Sticking and running is kinda sissified and doesn't prove anything. I wish he was man enoug to put a real ass whipping on b.
            I completely agree, that **** really stuck out like a sore thumb bruh-n-law.

Comment

So I watched the video and while I agree, there are no rules in street fighting, this really wasn't in the street. The dude was sitting down and was sucker punched by punches that are about as hard as how my 90 yr old grandmother would hit.

So I felt bad for dude sitting down and thought it was cowardly to hit him like that. Then I looked up this kid Lil B music on youtube and decided he deserved that sucker punch and much more.

He makes Lil Wayne look like a prime Rakim.......that's officially the worst music I have ever heard.

Comment

damn this **** still funny to me

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  So I watched the video and while I agree, there are no rules in street fighting, this really wasn't in the street. The dude was sitting down and was sucker punched by punches that are about as hard as how my 90 yr old grandmother would hit.

So I felt bad for dude sitting down and thought it was cowardly to hit him like that. Then I looked up this kid Lil B music on youtube and decided he deserved that sucker punch and much more.

He makes Lil Wayne look like a prime Rakim.......that's officially the worst music I have ever heard.
                  This, it's why I'm totally overlooking the fact he was sitting down.

On a side note, there's no need to sneak anyone while sitting down, when they get up, the best move ever is to keep them between you and the chair/bench/couch, then shove um, they always go down cuz their legs get cut, then 1-2 uppercuts, fight over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    It's not even the fact that ol' dude was sittin down. The ***** **** that got me was, these fools is choppin it up like they all gravy and the joker that started lettin um fly(punchin) didn't get disrespected in the least(from what I could tell, nothing ****ed was said to him). His facial expression aint change(meaning he aint hear nothing that made him wanna jump fly and scratch with the fella sittin down), he pulled a hoe move, cause he aint even let the dude sittin down know there was a disagreement. That's some hooker ****, it's no different then hittin a joker from behind.

I guess thats how these young fella's do it nowadays, I'm a little bit older. Where I come from, you let the disagreement be known before you get to scratchin, it gives the other fella the opportunity to either:

a) correct his mistake(appologize or clearify the intent of his remarks)......or
                    b) stand by what he said knowin that he gon have to scrap for it.

either way it's the honorable and most heads up way to be IMHO, and thats how I was raised.
                    I feel you,if i was that dude and had beef i would have told the dude to get up,**** i would let him throw the first punch,i fight better a little wounded.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      I feel you,if i was that dude and had beef i would have told the dude to get up,**** i would let him throw the first punch,i fight better a little wounded.
                      Hahahaha, that **** made me laugh for today.

Comment

Working...
                      X