No announcement yet.

Whos more epic: Russell Crowe or Mel Gibson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubber Soul View Post
    You are misinterpreting my post mate......I never said anything untoward to the Jewish People.....I happen to like Jews......But these zionists in the Media should be ashamed of themselves
    No and you misunderstood me.

MEL GIBSON AND RUSSEL CROWE NEED TO FIGHT NO HOLDS BARRED.

GOD DAMMIT.

or all that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Gibson was amazing in Braveheart... But Crowe in Gladiator was epic..!!

Comment

that movie was ****ing epic......but it didn't get alot of attention because of the ****ing zionist movie critics
        Man, I haven't done my homework on this, but just glancing at the 64% overall - 60% from critics and 84% community on rotten tomatoes. And seeing some of the "critics'" reviews of the movie focus more on the director's psychoanalysis (actual word used) and past rather than the actual movie, it makes me want to give more credence to your comment.

At the very least, it begs for the question to be asked because Apocalypto is a great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          Man, I haven't done my homework on this, but just glancing at the 64% overall - 60% from critics and 84% community on rotten tomatoes. And seeing some of the "critics'" reviews of the movie focus more on the director's psychoanalysis (actual word used) and past rather than the actual movie, it makes me want to give more credence to your comment.

At the very least, it begs for the question to be asked because Apocalypto is a great movie.

Jaguar Paw is the reason to watch the film.

Either way you don't need to follow history despite Gibson's depiction being pretty accurate.

It's good. That's in my mind...............how it all went down.

Sure it was nasty and made the Aztecos look like savages.

They were not.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

You thought I was just spitting bull****? I'm glad you did abit of reading, cause what I said is true.

I've done the research mate. I saw the movie when it first came out. It didn't get no love whatsoever from the critics. The majority of whom were zionists or zionist apologists. The public have shown the movie support but these nuthead zionist critics continue to trash Gibson's genius.

I feel like watching that film again. Haven't seen it in ages. It was bloody brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Jaguar Paw is the reason to watch the film.

Either way you don't need to follow history despite Gibson's depiction being pretty accurate.

It's good. That's in my mind...............how it all went down.

Sure it was nasty and made the Aztecos look like savages.

They were not.
              True. What's funny is 1 of the critiques I saw was because it was supposedly "historically inaccurate". These aren't critiques, that should make a critic want to give a film a bad review.

Let's not act as if the Aztecos didn't have sacrificial rituals and a few other things that could be considered "savage". But on the whole I agree, they shouldn't be considered as savages.

I was actually reading about them yesterday and found out that instead of going to war with a local tribe or anyone that wanted to stage a coup would play a ball game. And they could tell the Aztecos had the least turmoil because they had the least # of fields and the ones they did have were smaller.
              You thought I was just spitting bull****? I'm glad you did abit of reading, cause what I said is true.

I've done the research mate. I saw the movie when it first came out. It didn't get no love whatsoever from the critics. The majority of whom were zionists or zionist apologists. The public have shown the movie support but these nuthead zionist critics continue to trash Gibson's genius.

I feel like watching that film again. Haven't seen it in ages. It was bloody brilliant.
              No, I've done my fair share of research, but I'm still in the early stages.

I never correlated it to Mel and Apocalypto though. People are quick to label someone as an anti-semite with this type of talk even when you preface what you're going to say with "I don't hate Jews".

Comment

It would be Gibson, but he had that stretch where he played the same character three times in a row: Braveheart, We Were Soldiers and the Patriot. Kind of takes away from the shine and I've never seen Crowe in a bad performance (I haven't seen Robin Hood yet).

Comment

Mel Gibson!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                    Maverick was mels best in my opinion.

and russle crow sucks any thing he was ever in Gerard butler would have done better.
                    Gerard Butler? puhlease, there is nothing epic about Gerard Butler.

I'll have to pick Crowe but it's a tough one.

Comment

Originally posted by Venoame View Post
                      Gerard Butler? puhlease, there is nothing epic about Gerard Butler.

I'll have to pick Crowe but it's a tough one.
                      Puhlease everything about gerard butler is epic.

Comment

Working...
                      X