Any bodybuilding fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha how do you become a fan of a dudes body?hahaha

Comment

Back in HS, I was. I would boy M&F all the time. My favs were Chris Cormier, Dexter Jackson, Johnnie Jackson, Coleman and Cutler.

Comment

I remember a couple years back Dorian was a huge fan of body building and making threads in non-stop about how body builders are such great athletes that with a couple years training they could become a heavyweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
          Back in HS, I was. I would boy M&F all the time. My favs were Chris Cormier, Dexter Jackson, Johnnie Jackson, Coleman and Cutler.
          Chris Cormier recently got KTFO by Victor Martinez, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            Hahaha how do you become a fan of a dudes body?hahaha
            You can't possibly be that ignorant or immature.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              You can't possibly be that ignorant or immature.
              It's aight Loki. Closet ****s have that kind of mentality. Overt displays of masculinity to make up for how they see themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                Chris Cormier recently got KTFO by Victor Martinez, lmao
                Cormier is making a comeback. I don't think he'll do much. Sad what happened to Victor's sister though. Gotta respect and admire that drive he has to carry on and train through it. With a whole year off, I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the Olympia this year.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Cormier is making a comeback. I don't think he'll do much. Sad what happened to Victor's sister though. Gotta respect and admire that drive he has to carry on and train through it. With a whole year off, I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the Olympia this year.
                  Well, he got robbed blind in 07.

Vic says he's 100%, healthy, and committed. Would not shock me one bit if he wins. His physique is nuts

Comment

Working...
                  X