No announcement yet.

The Neutral World Order is the biggest joke group on BS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    So I like Sergio big whup wanna fight about it?

Everyone likes Sergio in more ways than 1 too

Someone took the time to make the sig for me and I am going to rock it, its only gentlemanly.

Why bring this up now? its like welcome to 5 months ago
    No. I don't.

Much love spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      INFANT just called me. He says you made sexual advances towards him in South Beach yesterday.

Im just kidding, we all know you'd **** yourself and cry if you ever saw a black person in real life.
      I would. I truly would.

Especially a hung.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
        Don't think Spray Resistant meant nobody who joins the group has any rooting interest in any fighter Jack.

If you'd rather fuck the women in your bed than your favorite fighter, NWO group is a proper place to talk boxing.
        This is how I see it. I get Jacks no bull**** approach but Clyde really hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          I would. I truly would.

Especially a hung.
          Let's say you are at the supermarket, some chinaman stinking of garlic walks up to you screaming "If you rike pina coradas!!!" right in your face...What would you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            This is how I see it. I get Jacks no bull**** approach but Clyde really hit the nail on the head.
            Yes, it was just a spam free safe haven created when the Floyd/Pac/OST nonsense got out of hand.

This has been the case lately thus the group has been more active, some ppl just like me are really apathetic about the whole "super fight" because after all its ONE fight and there are literally hundreds of good active boxers we can talk about.

Comment

I just wanted to find a place to actually talk boxing. Because in NSB you can hardly find anything but ******ed threads about the smallest itty bitty details about Floyd or Manny's sexuality. Like really??????

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                I just wanted to find a place to actually talk boxing. Because in NSB you can hardly find anything but ******ed threads about the smallest itty bitty details about Floyd or Manny's sexuality. Like really??????
                Pwill would whoop that guy in your signature.

Comment

Pwill would whoop that guy in your signature.
                  Haha we shall see real soon! Kirkland is a beast though. Relentless mothalicka! haha but he'll definitely go down swinging! Should be fun to watch!

Comment

Let's say you are at the supermarket, some chinaman stinking of garlic walks up to you screaming "If you rike pina coradas!!!" right in your face...What would you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                      Haha we shall see real soon! Kirkland is a beast though. Relentless mothalicka! haha but he'll definitely go down swinging! Should be fun to watch!
                      Yes, it should be a good one.

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                      That might be one of the best posts you ever made.

Comment

Working...
                      X