Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Neutral World Order is the biggest joke group on BS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who;'s the bitterest guy in the neighbourhood?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      I keep saying neutral cuz' thats the namesake of the group and its advertised as "non nuthugging" and "sophisticated"

Which it is neither.

You know whats worse than a dick rider? A group of dickriders claiming they're not dickriders.

Hello Neutral World Order.

I can seeeee youuuuuuu!
      if I'm in it you can bet your mommas ass it's sophisticated.

Just like onions, which u were in back when you were crushing on that mouse in expensive clothes that masquerades as a female **** sapien.

Green k owed to big stereotype.

Comment

Let it be known that I genuinely like pretty much everyone in the NWO.

Its just the idea behind the group that repulses me.

I hate fakery.

Comment

I don't need to pretend.

And I don't need to join any groups to make me seem "neutral" either or to feel like I'm more "sophisticated" than anyone else.

I'm A WINNER!
          Im not a member of NWO, fyi.

You're a chump.

Comment

Wow, bait thread fail!!

The NWO is just a safe haven for ppl who want to talk about real boxing and not just post exclusively in spam threads about the same fight again and again that IS NOT HAPPENING anyway.

I have my personal favorites and fighters I really don't like too but can, unlike a teen girl put my emotions aside and be fair and objective.

Like some said already in this thread, the group is not for fanboys its just for general boxing fans who are not in love with one particular boxer......sadly those posters are few and far between on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Im not a member of NWO, fyi.

You're a chump.
              If you said that to my face it would be your final day on this planet.

Because I will separate you from consciousness with the quickness.

N.Y *****.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Wow, bait thread fail!!

The NWO is just a safe haven for ppl who want to talk about real boxing and not just post exclusively in spam threads about the same fight again and again that IS NOT HAPPENING anyway.

I have my personal favorites and fighters I really don't like too but can, unlike a teen girl put my emotions aside and be fair and objective.

Like some said already in this thread, the group is not for fanboys its just for general boxing fans who are not in love with one particular boxer......sadly those posters are few and far between on here.
              Not as big of a fail as your fraudulent group.

I've seen you act like a teen girl plenty of times. You're not immune to ****ery so cut the holier than thou ****.

Punk ho.

Comment

Jack is just another internet toughy

Comment

Not as big of a fail as your fraudulent group.

I've seen you act like a teen girl plenty of times. You're not immune to ****ery so cut the holier than thou ****.

Punk ho.
                  Then why give it attention?

I don't even advertise and talk much about it.

I infact take a very neutral stance on the existence of the group, the link this there, there are discussions about various things that would just end in childish arguments or get no attention in NSB, so if you want to have a serious discussion about boxing go there and chat......

^^^thats all, no need to make a thread in a poor attempt to bait me into an argument about what seems to be nothing at all.

Comment

I'm not a tough guy. I'm just a guy who won't stand for bull****. IRL or on the webz.

And I have god given power to knock anyone out. Thats just a fact.

The problem with the NWO is that they adopt a passive aggressive m.o to talk aggressive ****.

My point is, don't ***** foot around with passive aggressive fakery and just come out with it.

Life is too short for that ****.

If it offends someone in your little group then oh ****ng well. If they're really your "e pals" they'll ****ing understand.

But to water it down and pretend that you're neutral when in reality you're nothing but the opposite is just fake, dishonest and cowardly.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Then why give it attention?

I don't even advertise and talk much about it.

I infact take a very neutral stance on the existence of the group, the link this there, there are discussions about various things that would just end in childish arguments or get no attention in NSB, so if you want to have a serious discussion about boxing go there and chat......

^^^thats all, no need to make a thread in a poor attempt to bait me into an argument about what seems to be nothing at all.
                      You advertise it on your sig, right next to the nuthugging of Sexy Sergio which is ironic.

And for a long time advertised yourself, albeit tongue in cheek as the Neutrality champion.

Back then it was funny and charming because you did it tongue in cheek, but at some point you actually started taking it seriously and really turned heel.

You even admitted. "he turned heel"...

I'm not trying to argue w/ you spray, cuz' I like you. But the group is utter ****.

Shame on you.

Comment

Working...
                      X