Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    the wizards wont get rid of Arenas

think about it

he is just coming of a suspension and is heavily scarred in the public eye so his stock will go WAY down

the dude is still a good player so while sell when the market is low???

they are holding on to Arenas

it would be silly to bank their future on Wall without Arenas there
    I agree... The should have gotten rid of him when they let everyone else go... That franchise is going nowhere fast... J.Wall should be their future...

Comment

Originally posted by *!#@PBRick@#!* View Post
      I agree... The should have gotten rid of him when they let everyone else go... That franchise is going nowhere fast... J.Wall should be their future...
      i see Wall being a 76er

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        i see Wall being a 76er
        Bully is already going mental over this ****.

Comment

arenas's is not a good player. he's got a horrible contract, and his knees are ****ed. he's an undersized shooting guard, and on top of that, he's a volume scorer. ernie grunfeld was a moron for giving him that ****ty deal coming off an injury.

wall's growth is going to be stunted with arenas's on that team. bottom line. evan turner is an ideal fit for the wizards. he's got an sg body, and can play three positions, which is ideal for them since they can't get rid of arenas's and they can put him off the ball.

i fully expect one of the wizards or the sixers dealing there pick, as well as turner being the first pick in the draft.

philly doesn't really need either since they have holiday (a pg with upside, and who's probably wall's age) and iggy(who's game is similar to turner's with better athleticism)

its all about circumstance.
          Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 05-19-2010, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X