No announcement yet.

I hope the Wizards dont waste a great opportunity on John Wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the Wizards dont waste a great opportunity on John Wall

Im sorry the kid is talented...but it will be a while until he can compete.

he lacks a few necessary things that the Wizards need.

i hope they make a good choice

Cousins would be a better choice for them

or anyone else for that matter

if ernie grunfeld has a brain he'll try trade the pick while getting assets and getting rid of arenas and blatche's stupid asses.

Comment

Pistons Top Choices at 7 should be:

Cousins
      Aminu
      Monroe
      Aldrich

Comment

I actually feel sorry for John Wall. Dude will be a star in 2-3 seasons and he'll unfortunately be stuck in Washington.

Comment

You dont need Wall when you have Gil. Take Turner. He fits perfectly and he's going to bring some character.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
            I actually feel sorry for John Wall. Dude will be a star in 2-3 seasons and he'll unfortunately be stuck in Washington.
            Hopefully they pass on him and Philly picks him up. Lets have him play for a real team with history.

Comment

Sixers with the second pick baby!

I love it i would love wall to fall into our laps but Evan Turner is nasty as well... its a win win

Comment

Wall, on sheer quicks alone, will be something to watch. But effective, I would give him some time. Turner, probably R.OY. He will be a 20 ppg type of scorer out the gate.

Comment

They need to get John Wall and try to get something for Gil...

Comment

the wizards wont get rid of Arenas

think about it

he is just coming of a suspension and is heavily scarred in the public eye so his stock will go WAY down

the dude is still a good player so while sell when the market is low???

they are holding on to Arenas

it would be silly to bank their future on Wall without Arenas there

Comment

Working...
                    X