Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Ey don't want your cracka ass police loving ass in the hood anyway.
      I've lived in poor black neighborhoods in south central, poor mexican hoods and white neighborhoods.

I got first hand experience. Its not even a ****ing contest.

**** causation and **** correlation. I got empirical first hand knowledge and I don't give a **** what any cocksucker mother****er **** on here says.

Comment

Real estate prices don't ****ing lie.

I can get an apt. in a black neighborhood for 1/4 of what I'd pay in a white neighborhood.

Pure. Undeniable. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
          No, how the whole statement was presented was racist. I bet if you looked at poverty rates in the first group of cities and compare it to the second, you'll see a correlation. Probably population density, size, and a couple other factors.
          Its also a fact that most prisoners are black and hispanics. BTW, most of my close friends are blacks and hispanics. I say what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            Yeah that's fine. I was the one who posted that, remember? I never claimed it was right.

You didn't answer my question.
            Your introduction of that particular article {Filled with generalizations} into the conversation invited the response I gave. Valid generalizations are supported by facts that cannot be refuted. While generalizations not supported by facts are off-times accompanied by charts and graphs to fill the obvious logical holes in the theories or assumptions, presented.

I can also ask:
            What was the point, you were attempting to make, when the topic at hand was dangerous neighborhoods and the ratio of different ethnic groups.

When, Poverty, lack of opportunity and a depressed environment {According to collegiate research} is primarily the instigating factor in elevated crime statistics. How does that reality equate to the usage of a bell curve\graph to validate racially biased research on the intellectual potential of certain races?

Comment

A lot of the gap is due to education differences. The difference in a study I read between black/latino children raised by their biological parents and black/latino children raised by white foster families is stunning. The adopted minorities nearly closed the gap in IQ with the white/asian children. I believe it is partially genetic but much of it is education and the environment children are raised in.

Comment

this aint nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                  Numbers are racist now? Its fact face the truth.
                  It's intellectually dishonest. Stating those numbers, factual as they may be, only serve a racist purpose because they prove no causation in the matter. Those numbers prove nothing relevant.

Facts have no bias; but the people who wield them often will. It's similar to polling data. With proper wording you can get the public to say whatever you want them to say.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                    A lot of the gap is due to education differences. The difference in a study I read between black/latino children raised by their biological parents and black/latino children raised by white foster families is stunning. The adopted minorities nearly closed the gap in IQ with the white/asian children. I believe it is partially genetic but much of it is education and the environment children are raised in.
                    There isn't one shred of scientific evidence to support the nonsense you stated ..... not one shred!!!!!

Even with recent development in the human genome project, scientists are still unable to link intelligence to genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                      is there a book or a website to these facts i want to read more about this

Comment

Working...
                      X