No announcement yet.

Shocking correlation between the population of blacks in a city and the danger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    So then how on earth did you interpret that article and the bell graph showing the MEAN average, into this:

Again, how did you deduce that not one black person is capable of contributing anything of intellectual value to society?

That was NOT what that article was saying.

The more controversial view that a significant portion of the racial IQ gap is ultimately of genetic origin has been advanced by academics such as Arthur Jensen, J. Philippe Rushton and Richard Lynn, which according to the American Psychological Association has even less empirical support. The claim that the IQ gap has a genetic component met with widespread criticism in the popular media, particularly after the publication of "The Bell Curve", and has not to date gained acceptance by the wider academic community.

The theory that genetic differences contribute to the difference in average IQ between races has been criticized for this lack of direct evidence, and the fact that it must therefore rely on indirect evidence instead.[78] Supporters of a partially genetic basis for the IQ gap have asserted that despite this, such a model is able to provide a more parsimonious explanation for the IQ gap than one which does not involve genetic factors, because it does not rely on the existence of undiscovered environmental X-factors that affect IQ variance between races but not within them. In The g Factor, Arthur Jensen also asserts that this theory is able to make specific predictions about future results, while explanations for the IQ gap that rely on unknown environmental factors are not empirically testable or falsifiable

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
      no....its jus those states are closest to the border....and wow i cant believe Compton is only 40%
      a lot of blacks have moved out over the last decade or so.

hispanics are the majority now.

a lot of blacks are leaving south los angeles in general.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

The more controversial view that a significant portion of the racial IQ gap is ultimately of genetic origin has been advanced by academics such as Arthur Jensen, J. Philippe Rushton and Richard Lynn, which according to the American Psychological Association has even less empirical support. The claim that the IQ gap has a genetic component met with widespread criticism in the popular media, particularly after the publication of "The Bell Curve", and has not to date gained acceptance by the wider academic community.

The theory that genetic differences contribute to the difference in average IQ between races has been criticized for this lack of direct evidence, and the fact that it must therefore rely on indirect evidence instead.[78] Supporters of a partially genetic basis for the IQ gap have asserted that despite this, such a model is able to provide a more parsimonious explanation for the IQ gap than one which does not involve genetic factors, because it does not rely on the existence of undiscovered environmental X-factors that affect IQ variance between races but not within them. In The g Factor, Arthur Jensen also asserts that this theory is able to make specific predictions about future results, while explanations for the IQ gap that rely on unknown environmental factors are not empirically testable or falsifiable
        Yeah that's fine. I was the one who posted that, remember? I never claimed it was right.

You didn't answer my question.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          *Copied and pasted into notepad*
          take simi valley out of your list.

simi valley is where all the lapd cops live.

i think half the guys that beat down rodney king were from simi valley.

Comment

I'm moving into a nice white neighborhood asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
              Correlation, not causation.

Your not-so-subtle racism is ******ed.
              Numbers are racist now? Its fact face the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                ******s like to play mental gymnastics to make themselves feel better and sound "smarter"...

We all know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                  No, how the whole statement was presented was racist. I bet if you looked at poverty rates in the first group of cities and compare it to the second, you'll see a correlation. Probably population density, size, and a couple other factors.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                    ******s like to play mental gymnastics to make themselves feel better and sound "smarter"...

We all know what it is.
                    Ey don't want your cracka ass police loving ass in the hood anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      I know Nashville was ranked in the top 10 last year and its full of white dudes. I got family down there and Nashville is grimy as a motherfucker. Black people aint more dangerous than anybody else if my kids are hungry Im robbin too. Watch your wallets.
                      Don't forget your roid cycle.

Comment

Working...
                      X