No announcement yet.

Owr favorite troll poll: boxingscene's worst poster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
    mate I wish I can just put Kaps on ignore but he is a Mod for the MMA section...

I can't stand his constant harrassment....

and for the record Kaps I don't give a **** what posters on a boxing forum think of me......I mean it's so critical to my way of life that I should be a well liked member on a forum...

get a life
    Ignore is the ultimate ***** move, I only reply to **** you say about me, you always start in first. I think it is critical to you, or you wouldn't constantly be complaining to BPP, making fail threads in the comments section, and bitching about it to anyone who pretends to be listening. Oh, and you comments about Augie Sanchez are ****ing ******ed, who taught you to box? I bet you've never stepped foot in a gym in your life. Talking **** about anybody who fights or has fought for a living proves that you are truly a classless individual....

Comment

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Ignore is the ultimate ***** move, I only reply to **** you say about me, you always start in first. I think it is critical to you, or you wouldn't constantly be complaining to BPP, making fail threads in the comments section, and bitching about it to anyone who pretends to be listening. Oh, and you comments about Augie Sanchez are ****ing ******ed, who taught you to box? I bet you've never stepped foot in a gym in your life. Talking **** about anybody who fights or has fought for a living proves that you are truly a classless individual....
      ignore....................

Comment

Maybe you enjoy reading about cocks, or seeing pictures of shemales, but the rest of us have had enough. After he begged me to stop talking about him the first time I did, but like any true weasel he couldn't shut the **** up about me, so I finished him off. You sticking up for this worthless waste of bandwidth leads me to believe that you yourself are a troll as well, I don't see you post often enough to know for sure though, time well tell I suppose...
        ignore.......................

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
          ignore.......................
          Thanks for bumping the thread....

Comment

Maybe you enjoy reading about cocks, or seeing pictures of shemales, but the rest of us have had enough. After he begged me to stop talking about him the first time I did, but like any true weasel he couldn't shut the **** up about me, so I finished him off. You sticking up for this worthless waste of bandwidth leads me to believe that you yourself are a troll as well, I don't see you post often enough to know for sure though, time well tell I suppose...
            Who died and made you arbiter here?

I'll 'stick up for' who I like, big wow if a nobody behind a textbox decides I'm a troll because I choose to think for myself. The Beatles isn't any more troll-ish than a bunch of more accepted loudmouths in these parts.

My point was, you're being a bore and a boor, pursuing some interminable internet beef to puff up your E-go -- "I finished him off", LMAO, dude, internet, remember? -- instead of just finding a way to dead it. If it was simply a matter of him trolling and you wanting him gone, you wouldn't be replying his posts or making threads about him, you'd be cutting the energy you spend on him to a fraction by just using the 'report' function.

The kid isn't going away 'til he feels like it - if he's banned, he'll make a new account. So you're better off either finding a way to coexist with him here on the forum or giving him a wide berth.

Feel free to interpret the above as trolling. It's of no consequence to me, chump.

Comment

• Honestly Tunney purposely kept all the real trolls off that list.

Lil bro

Lady Fan

Peyk Peyk

Talisayen

Pakyo

Passawako

1 on 1

Modern Talking

Pac-Boy
              Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 05-14-2010, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Honestly Tunney purposely kept all the real trolls off that list.

Lil bro

Lady Fan

Peyk Peyk

Talisayen

Pakyo

Passawako

1 on 1

Modern Talking

Pac-Boy
                In the name of being unbiased, B. Which May fans would you add to that list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  In the name of being unbiased, B. Which May fans would you add to that list?
                  king22

yessir

A couple others who arent as well known. The names slip my mind at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN IN BLACK View Post
                    Who died and made you arbiter here?

I'll 'stick up for' who I like, big wow if a nobody behind a textbox decides I'm a troll because I choose to think for myself. The Beatles isn't any more troll-ish than a bunch of more accepted loudmouths in these parts.

My point was, you're being a bore and a boor, pursuing some interminable internet beef to puff up your E-go -- "I finished him off", LMAO, dude, internet, remember? -- instead of just finding a way to dead it. If it was simply a matter of him trolling and you wanting him gone, you wouldn't be replying his posts or making threads about him, you'd be cutting the energy you spend on him to a fraction by just using the 'report' function.

The kid isn't going away 'til he feels like it - if he's banned, he'll make a new account. So you're better off either finding a way to coexist with him here on the forum or giving him a wide berth.

Feel free to interpret the above as trolling. It's of no consequence to me, chump.
                    Troll (Internet)
                    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

That's the category he falls under. Like I said before, I don't know if you fall under it either. You seem like a knowledgeable guy so take a look around, I've never posted anything that wasn't a direct reply to something posted about me. If I've said it once I've said it 100 times, if he shuts the **** up about me I'll drop it....

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Honestly Tunney purposely kept all the real trolls off that list.

Lil bro

Lady Fan

Peyk Peyk

Talisayen

Pakyo

Passawako

1 on 1

Modern Talking

Pac-Boy
                      he himself should be on the list

Comment

Working...