Collapse
No announcement yet.

Owr favorite troll poll: boxingscene's worst poster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ and Rabagiyo are still banned too. We should remember them.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN IN BLACK View Post
      So, because "not many like him" he needs to leave? The board is a popularity contest now?

I'm not interested in any of that. Plenty of 'popular' guys in here suck a lotta dick.

I can make up my own mind on the kid, I don't need a moral consensus to make it up for me.

The more you hound him, the less likely he is to leave, anyway - he's that type.

BRING BACK ROCKY...
      at that coward MARKBNLV........

let me tell you a little something about this prick........he photoshopped my picture onto a transexual and then sent the photo to Kaps so he can post it on boxingscene.....Mark is nothing but a troll

he doesn't know ****e about boxing......he is a ****ing know-it-all yank racist ****.....

from his own admission he wanted Iran to be blasted off the Earth.....he is a zionist sympathizer......

I'm glad you didn't listen to this prick mate.......

you don't need people to tell you what to think...you can judge me for yourself.

Also Augie Sachez was a ****e ****ing boxer.....a ****ing glass jawed *****

he got his ass carried out the ring on a stretcher....

MARK knows jack all about the sport

Comment

• Stones takes the lead. Sucks to find out what everyone thinks about you doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beatles View Post

Also Augie Sachez was a ****e ****ing boxer.....a ****ing glass jawed *****

he got his ass carried out the ring on a stretcher....

MARK knows jack all about the sport

Nasty knockout,but why did you bring him up for?

Comment

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Stones takes the lead. Sucks to find out what everyone thinks about you doesn't it?
            Find a new reason for living.

Chronic daily obsessing over that one cat on the boxing forum is a waste of a life.

I'd say the same to anyone else perpetuating Gay vendettas and feuds with posters whom they could easily place on 'ignore' and see no more of (that is, if they weren't just escalating grudges and spinning them out for a lack of any more meaningful way to spend their time).

Comment

Chronic daily obsessing over that one cat on the boxing forum is a waste of a life.

I'd say the same to anyone else perpetuating Gay vendettas and feuds with posters whom they could easily place on 'ignore' and see no more of (that is, if they weren't just escalating grudges and spinning them out for a lack of any more meaningful way to spend their time).
              mate I wish I can just put Kaps on ignore but he is a Mod for the MMA section...

I can't stand his constant harrassment....

and for the record Kaps I don't give a **** what posters on a boxing forum think of me......I mean it's so critical to my way of life that I should be a well liked member on a forum...

get a life

Comment

• Originally posted by Bright-Eyes View Post
                Nasty knockout,but why did you bring him up for?
                apparently that scrub Sanchez taught Mark how to box.....

what a joke

The Prince cleaned him the **** out.......Prince = Hardest Punching Featherweight of All Time

Comment

• Lol the tranny lover couldn't stand to be in a three way tie with Burner and Flawless, so he proved his trolliness in this very thread.

Comment

Maybe you enjoy reading about cocks, or seeing pictures of shemales, but the rest of us have had enough. After he begged me to stop talking about him the first time I did, but like any true weasel he couldn't shut the **** up about me, so I finished him off. You sticking up for this worthless waste of bandwidth leads me to believe that you yourself are a troll as well, I don't see you post often enough to know for sure though, time well tell I suppose...

Comment

• I poop on trolls.

Comment

Working...
                      X