No announcement yet.

So I am back to writing students papers for $$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Sometimes I write students research papers at my local community college for a little extra cash and because its not a University the papers don't have to be so long only like 5-7 pages.

I am getting $100 for 2 5 page papers which is pretty good, and whenever I agree to do this with someone I always get afraid that I don't have it anymore and that I am shot thus not worth the purse I am getting.

Then when I get to it, its just like majic and all of my fears and insecurities melt away.

I am the GOAT of jr. college paper writing, no one can touch me! I'm a bad man, so bad that sources cite me and not the other way around!!!!!'

WAR PLAGIARISM!!!!!
    I usually just print screen Wikipedia pages.

Comment

I do the same thing for Process Technology students, Iv'e done all these classes at this point im doing Physics and Applied General Chemistry. Then it's graduation for me.

Comment

Wow danm this is some crazy ****. Only thing is these people who get you to write their papers, are they actually smart enough to it themselves but just cant be bothered to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
          Damn $100 for 10 pages total? Must be a really good writer.

You just gave me an idea on what to do for extra cash when school reopens. But i probably cannot charge as high as you do.

yeah, WAR PLAGIARISM! HEHE
          Nah!!!

Lolo but he does'nt know what is Euthanasia......

Comment

Working...
          X