No announcement yet.

So I am back to writing students papers for $$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I do this from time to time, and $100 is rare but when deadlines are due ppl are willing to pay more and they should if they want quality **** done and fast.

I could have had $100 before for another 1 but this dyke wanted it done the next day, title page, work cited, and everything. For me to have done that from scratch the same day would have taken like at least 9-12 hours.
    How did you get started? Did you take a couple papers for short money to prove yourself of did you get spoiled w/ the big bucks right away like Andre Berto and Chad Dawson?

Comment

Sometimes I write students research papers at my local community college for a little extra cash and because its not a University the papers don't have to be so long only like 5-7 pages.

I am getting $100 for 2 5 page papers which is pretty good, and whenever I agree to do this with someone I always get afraid that I don't have it anymore and that I am shot thus not worth the purse I am getting.

Then when I get to it, its just like majic and all of my fears and insecurities melt away.

I am the GOAT of jr. college paper writing, no one can touch me! I'm a bad man, so bad that sources cite me and not the other way around!!!!!'

WAR PLAGIARISM!!!!!
      How do you go about adverstising yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
        How did you get started? Did you take a couple papers for short money to prove yourself of did you get spoiled w/ the big bucks right away like Andre Berto and Chad Dawson?
        PPL just like my AM stuff I did for myself, and had me teach them.

After a while some ppl just didn't want to learn and would rather get their W another way.

Once ppl hear about a big win when the judges scores are in they get to talking and all of a sudden you get calls for more work.

So I am promoted by rep due to early impressive work.

Comment

PPL just like my AM stuff I did for myself, and had me teach them.

After a while some ppl just didn't want to learn and would rather get their W another way.

Once ppl hear about a big win when the judges scores are in they get to talking and all of a sudden you get calls for more work.

So I am promoted by rep due to early impressive work.
          On second thought I don't think I got the heart.

I'll probably go 5-0 w/ 5 k.o's and get knocked out after that due to lack of training and overconfidence.

Early retirement into Palookaville.

Comment

Whats "AM"?

Comment

Whats "AM"?
              amateur, you know the stuff you don't get paid for and do to perfect your craft.

Comment

I will diligently beat all of you. I am the epitome of a great writer. My skills are unmatched, but many can invitably learn from my teachings. The knowledge I possess is undeniably great, and no one can come close to matching it. I posess a resolute mind, which epitomizes the strenght of a WANGLER JR. I convey my thoughts in paper, so that one understands. Spray is an overhyped writer, and I am the best. All that other talk is just inconsequential.

Comment

amateur, you know the stuff you don't get paid for and do to perfect your craft.
                  I see...

Comment

Did you do it word of mouth? Or did you advertise yourself?
                    **** no, don't ever advertise...it was all word of mouth...at first i did it for a friend and he would just give me like $300 for the whole semester...but those were easy ass papers...2 and 3 page joints...but then he started telling friends...and they started hitting me up...i didn't start out at my school...i did it at two others...then close to the end of one semester, a dude ran up on me out of no where and offered me $200 to write him a political science paper...it was based off of a post katrina speech from george bush...i had to read the speech (worst ****ing speech ever) and pull out significant quotes...it was due in 2 days and had to be a 5 page paper that included the linkage of FEMA and all this other **** dealing with katrina...the speech was given in mississippi like months and months later...i got it back to him the next day and he paid me on the spot...i asked him if he wanted to read it and he was like "i trust you"...i saw him after all the finals were over and he told me he got an A...but the last semester i did it, i got sick with it...i could basically write in other people's styles...if you were dumb as bricks, i sure as hell couldn't write the paper in my style cause it would raise red flags...so for some people, i required something they had written recently...other folks were smart as hell and i had to actually step up my game...only one time i had a guy read the paper and tell me he wanted it written over...but he said the paper was kind of related to the **** his girlfriend was doing, so he paid me again to write another one centered around something else...i wanted to tell him that i wrote it off of the info he gave me...but i wasn't complaining...
                    Last edited by screwhead1; 04-16-2010, 03:37 AM.

Comment

i took entire classes for a couple of fools in college, they just had to pay for a class of mine. got a fake id and took their tests and all...

Comment

Working...
                      X