No announcement yet.

Should Dorian retire in the next 2 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post

I'm trying to get -Hyperion- out of retirement. I sent him a PM almost begging him to make me a cool Jones sig. Let's see what he says.

If I knew how to make one I would have made one of Jones, Mayweather, and DBZ characters all in one. Would have looked cool but too bad I don't know how to do that.
    What's wrong with the one I made you?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
      Go out on top Dorian. Your e-fans don't care about your e-health, they just want to freeload off of you. All you have is hanger on's like Pacquiao. Your close friends and families are all telling you to hang em up.
      My e-health is as good as ever. I'm good. I've been introduced into a strong posting camp last summer. I honestly think I learned a few tricks here and there. I feel good.

My concern is, You are going to become the Fernando Vargas of Boxingscene. You are young and you have been put in there with the top guys too early. I can already see you slowing down and slurring your e-words. I don't see you lasting another year if you continue to go by this pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        My e-health is as good as ever. I'm good. I've been introduced into a strong posting camp last summer. I honestly think I learned a few tricks here and there. I feel good.

My concern is, You are going to become the Fernando Vargas of Boxingscene. You are young and you have been put in there with the top guys too early. I can already see you slowing down and slurring your e-words. I don't see you lasting another year if you continue to go by this pace.
        I have been shot since 2008(as soon as I created my first account ever). I am not a poster, i'm an e-commentator of boxingscene. I comment on things that other elite posters do. I am an elite commentator. Lampley/Kellermen/Merchant all in one.

Comment

Where di rass did yuh get that sig from Kev toys-R-Us?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Where di rass did yuh get that sig from Kev toys-R-Us?
            I love gully (yes ****?) Idc what anyone says

Comment

Comment

Comment

He's a PBF fan that actually isn't a fucking faggot, so I say keep him around.

Comment

Didn't know Dorian was a PBF fan but I couldn't give a ****.

Dorian has been cool since pre-hiatus era for Forever Bled & post-hiatus era for Forever Bled.

..Besides all those gifs in that thread a couple of nights ago had me rolling.

Comment

Dorian should stay...

Comment

Working...
                      X