Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Dorian retire in the next 2 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will never let Boxingscene retire me, I will retire when I feel like I can't continue to post and compete in debates with the top posters. I'm a vet, I won't deny it but I still am in good e-posting shape and I feel like I'm on top of my game now. I'm not a young chump anymore like Kevin is now. I cleaned up my act and I'm a role model to the new members. I helped the unfortunate and donated many points in my days. If anything you guys should make me a appreciation thread and show me the respect I deserve. There will never be another Dorian when I'm gone... think about that.

Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
      Dude is clearly shot. As a close friend of his, I would like to see him go out on top. He has enough points, enough rep, posts, he has it all. He's past prime, retire now champ. I don't want to see you get e-hurt.
      Kevin, did you make that sig yourself ??

Comment

who the **** is dorian?

****!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          I will never let Boxingscene retire me, I will retire when I feel like I can't continue to post and compete in debates with the top posters. I'm a vet, I won't deny it but I still am in good e-posting shape and I feel like I'm on top of my game now. I'm not a young chump anymore like Kevin is now. I cleaned up my act and I'm a role model to the new members. I helped the unfortunate and donated many points in my days. If anything you guys should make me a appreciation thread and show me the respect I deserve. There will never be another Dorian when I'm gone... think about that.

Kevin.
          long live dorian

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
            Kevin, did you make that sig yourself ??
            Lol no, Detective British Boxing92 made it for me for free.

Comment

**** you for giving me that title :

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                long live dorian
                Long live Project xxx1. Happy Easter

Comment

Go out on top Dorian. Your e-fans don't care about your e-health, they just want to freeload off of you. All you have is hanger on's like Pacquiao. Your close friends and families are all telling you to hang em up.

Comment

It looks terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                      It looks terrible!

I'm trying to get -Hyperion- out of retirement. I sent him a PM almost begging him to make me a cool Jones sig. Let's see what he says.

If I knew how to make one I would have made one of Jones, Mayweather, and DBZ characters all in one. Would have looked cool but too bad I don't know how to do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X