Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im in love with a stripper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just cos she Dances go-go, It don't make here a Hoe No !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Jjxy7kRns

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        i dont give a **** no more, im gonna go see her saturday. I cant even look at another girl. Im gonna try to **** her, im just tryin to figure out the right words to say to her. and if all goes to ****, i can just say **** it and blow my brains out. im tired of stressing out over all the **** in my life.

All i know is **** in my life is building up to a climax and i dont know how it's gonna end.
        MOFO I am sure there's a film like this. Not exactly liek your situation but similar.

I think the man dies somehow.

Anyway bro, I honestly feel that you need to go and see a doctor or some ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          I wanna **** this girl, dont care about any others
          wait for her to finish work and then follow her home and jump out on her and tell her how much you love her and if you havent cummed in your pants by then,she should give up the ***** because you have payed enough money for it,if that dont work then tie her up and put her in your boot and drive off the cliff eminem style,call it a day home boy but take the ***** with you.you sound week you dont really deserve to be living

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            MOFO I am sure there's a film like this. Not exactly liek your situation but similar.

I think the man dies somehow.

Anyway bro, I honestly feel that you need to go and see a doctor or some ****
            Yeah I think there is some cop falls for a stripper who is involved in some gangster stuff who saw a murder. The cop is married too. I think this guy thinks he is that cop.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              wait for her to finish work and then follow her home and jump out on her and tell her how much you love her and if you havent cummed in your pants by then,she should give up the ***** because you have payed enough money for it,if that dont work then tie her up and put her in your boot and drive off the cliff eminem style,call it a day home boy but take the ***** with you.you sound week you dont really deserve to be living
              You feeling alrite? What the hell you talking about? why should she die because he is some stalker with issues?!

He needs to go see the doc and get some pills. It's not a joke what if he really goes and does that. You lot are sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman123 View Post
                You feeling alrite? What the hell you talking about? why should she die because he is some stalker with issues?!

He needs to go see the doc and get some pills. It's not a joke what if he really goes and does that. You lot are sick.
                sick -welcome to boxingscene im having a laugh with him why you always getting your knickers in a twist and if he does do that then he shall end up in hell fire and fuk him and thats for real

Comment

sick -welcome to boxingscene im having a laugh with him why you always getting your knickers in a twist and if he does do that then he shall end up in hell fire and fuk him and thats for real
                  ????? That made me laugh. What are you on about? lol. Are u a muslim?

Comment

You harsh nugga

I like that

Comment

• **** it, im goin to see her tonight, cant wait until saturday.

Comment

Working...
                      X