No announcement yet.

Im in love with a stripper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im in love with a stripper

She's all I think about every hour of every day. As soon as i walk into the club and she sees me and does that sexy smile she does, im hooked. I pretty much hand over my wallet wake up the next day hungover as **** with $300 dollars less. Im gonna go see her again saturday and most likely shes gonna get $400 or $500 off me this time. I cant even look at another girl. Last night i went to a different strip club with friends and didnt care for any of the girls there. Im just wondering what to say to her saturday, and try not to freak her out. im ****ed

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    She's all I think about every hour of every day. As soon as i walk into the club and she sees me and does that sexy smile she does, im hooked. I pretty much hand over my wallet wake up the next day hungover as **** with $300 dollars less. Im gonna go see her again saturday and most likely shes gonna get $400 or $500 off me this time. I cant even look at another girl. Last night i went to a different strip club with friends and didnt care for any of the girls there. Im just wondering what to say to her saturday, and try not to freak her out. im ****ed

Comment

Yo, good to see you back bro. You're one of the better posters!

Comment

so, does she love you too?

Comment

I think every man at least one time in his life falls in love with a stripper. Either he dates her, or one consumes his thoughts for at least a night or two, and he believes he can bang her.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

I think she loves my money, which im running out of. Im ****ed. Ill probly kill myself the day i go up there and they say she quit and never get to see her again.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              she only loves his wallet

Comment

Comment

I think she loves my money, which im running out of. Im ****ed. Ill probly kill myself the day i go up there and they say she quit and never get to see her again.
                  No offence but you are a pathetic man.

Find a woman that isn't after you for your money only.

Comment

I was just gonna say at least this takes your mind off killin yourself.

Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                    X