No announcement yet.

Vatican exorcist: Pedophiles tempted by Satan, not possessed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
    Is there some particular reason you don't want to answer that question?
    which question??? where did the devil come from???? you must be a ****** or a total novice to religion......probably the dumbest question i have ever been asked.....wtf do you think my answer would be???

Comment

Originally posted by Stones In Exile View Post
      which question??? where did the devil come from???? you must be a ****** or a total novice to religion......probably the dumbest question i have ever been asked.....wtf do you think my answer would be???
      So why don't you answer then if it's so simple?

Comment

which question??? where did the devil come from????
        Yes ... Where did the Devil come from?

you must be a ****** or a total novice to religion......probably the dumbest question i have ever been asked.....
        Why is it a dumb question?

wtf do you think my answer would be???
        I don't know. That's why I asked?

So, where did the Devil come from?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
          Yes ... Where did the Devil come from?

Why is it a dumb question?

I don't know. That's why I asked?

So, where did the Devil come from?
          i'm catholic, put 2 and 2 together....

Comment

You're STILL not answering his question though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              You're STILL not answering his question though.
              let that little boy do some research......

Comment

Sounds like a ***** ass excuse. He is probably a pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                  I make jokes, but in real life dealing with people I try to respect people's religious beliefs.

But protecting child molestors is beyond wrong. How can you defend somebody that rapes a child just because they wear a ****ing penguin suit? If people are truly religious and want to do good, they should hunt these predators down and bring them to justice.

This Rev. saying, "I just see good people in the Vatican. People of prayer, holy people, I don't see any evil." Hello, warning sign! This guy has probably molested kids as well since he sees nothing wrong going on.

Really, what the **** is the point of religion if people are gonna use it as an excuse to start wars, kill, rape and rob people and other "devilish" acts?
                  I share your attitude about respecting people's belief systems.

Children are both the future of a nation and community - And allowing priests {Of all people} to get away with molesting kids, was probably the most disgraceful act I have ever witnessed. And to further exacerbate that filthy act - The church itself helped to cover up the crime and criminal acts with the blessings of the Pope.

This is a prime example of how corrupt & almost worthless religion has become today. When every human act, no matter how foul, can be excused and dismissed by blaming the process on an external force.

NO!!!!! There were no external forces in play when these priests satisfied their own perverted selfish needs and desires, by taking full advantage of vulnerable children.

They all should have been killed on the spot!!!!!! No Mercy!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                  Yeah, but if there's billions of good believers then why don't they do more to handle the bad believers? I'm not talking about killing them, but speak out against them, put pressure on them, weed them out, bring them to justice. It's as if people are afraid of saying anything because they don't want to have their religion criticized.

Admittedly, I'm cranky this morning, but I grow tired sometimes of religious people because some seem to have the habit of encroaching on other people's lives with their messages. I can be walking down the street or sitting at home and be approached by somebody spreading some sort of gospel. They're always talking about love. I'd be more impressed if they were dealing with the hate that their own brothers and sisters are committing. And it would be refreshing if their answer wasn't that God is gonna come back and destroy the world.
                  The problem with religion as it is practiced today has never been those who sincerely try to follow the principals, as they are taught. The problem has been, with those who abuse religion and take full advantage of those believers who are vulnerable.

The idea that any non-religious or criminal act can be washed away in secret, relieving the guilty of all accountability, has given the crooked a safe haven.

Who wouldn't want to join a church - knowing that they can rape, pillage, steal and molest with abandon, And get relieved of responsibility with the wave of a magic wand .....

That's just great for the criminal!!!!! But what about the victim?????

Comment

Just came back to check on the the thread.

Had no idea it would cause so much debate.

Gotta side with squealpiggy though.

Comment

I put two and two together: You DON'T KNOW.

The Devil is an angel who rebelled against God, or at least that is the teaching of the Catechism. It's Catechism 414.

I know more about your religion than you do, see.

Comment

Working...
                      X