No announcement yet.

Vatican exorcist: Pedophiles tempted by Satan, not possessed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones In Exile View Post
    wtf.....well i stated my opinion so whats the matter??? i don't have to agree with certain movie reviewers......and did i even say it was more than my opinion???
    Yes and your opinion is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Yes and your opinion is wrong.
      many people will agree with me, so my opinion is not 'wrong'

Comment

and how exactly is it total nonsense??? i happen to believe in the devil and i have a straight head
        Clearly you don't have a "straight head" if you believe in the devil.

Just out of interest, where did the Devil come from?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post

where did you come from???

Comment

Is this guy tempted by Satan too?

Comment

I make jokes, but in real life dealing with people I try to respect people's religious beliefs.

But protecting child molestors is beyond wrong. How can you defend somebody that rapes a child just because they wear a ****ing penguin suit? If people are truly religious and want to do good, they should hunt these predators down and bring them to justice.

This Rev. saying, "I just see good people in the Vatican. People of prayer, holy people, I don't see any evil." Hello, warning sign! This guy has probably molested kids as well since he sees nothing wrong going on.

Really, what the **** is the point of religion if people are gonna use it as an excuse to start wars, kill, rape and rob people and other "devilish" acts?

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                I make jokes, but in real life dealing with people I try to respect people's religious beliefs.

But protecting child molestors is beyond wrong. How can you defend somebody that rapes a child just because they wear a ****ing penguin suit? If people are truly religious and want to do good, they should hunt these predators down and bring them to justice.

This Rev. saying, "I just see good people in the Vatican. People of prayer, holy people, I don't see any evil." Hello, warning sign! This guy has probably molested kids as well since he sees nothing wrong going on.

Really, what the **** is the point of religion if people are gonna use it as an excuse to start wars, kill, rape and rob people and other "devilish" acts?
                i agree mate, that these sick ****s should be brought to justice, but don't presume something based on what you've read in an internet article......

these articles can be misleading and unless you have a first hand account than you are wrong in saying that people are covering it up and that guy is a child molester too....

and lunatics use religion to commit horrific acts......there are billions of believers in the world who are peaceful and only a small minority are causing harm......don't throw everyone in the same boat cause non-believers do the same ****e too

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post

he was made by God, an angel who rebelled if i remember right.
                  And this is an all knowing God, who when he made the angel, must have known later on that he would have to banish him from heaven and make the devil.

So why did make the devil?

Myterious ways, faith etc.

Comment

i agree mate, that these sick ****s should be brought to justice, but don't presume something based on what you've read in an internet article......

these articles can be misleading and unless you have a first hand account than you are wrong in saying that people are covering it up and that guy is a child molester too....

and lunatics use religion to commit horrific acts......there are billions of believers in the world who are peaceful and only a small minority are causing harm......don't throw everyone in the same boat cause non-believers do the same ****e too
                    Yeah, but if there's billions of good believers then why don't they do more to handle the bad believers? I'm not talking about killing them, but speak out against them, put pressure on them, weed them out, bring them to justice. It's as if people are afraid of saying anything because they don't want to have their religion criticized.

Admittedly, I'm cranky this morning, but I grow tired sometimes of religious people because some seem to have the habit of encroaching on other people's lives with their messages. I can be walking down the street or sitting at home and be approached by somebody spreading some sort of gospel. They're always talking about love. I'd be more impressed if they were dealing with the hate that their own brothers and sisters are committing. And it would be refreshing if their answer wasn't that God is gonna come back and destroy the world.

Comment

where did you come from???
                      Is there some particular reason you don't want to answer that question?

Comment

Working...
                      X