Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTOWN why dont you come in the shower right quick padnuh yheard me? take bout 10 sec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back off of htown he is a nice kid me and him see things differently on snitching but nonetheless he is a good person and poster,as for prison most fights happen in the yard or the mess hall very rarely in the shower you have watched american history x to many times dude.

Comment

Originally posted by stole on him View Post
      yeah you wouldn't want no part of that shower or no cut. you'd wanna squab by the window cuz you straight pssy ***** made punk...tailor made to be a punk if you ever do time...you be a protective custody ass requestin muf****a ya heard...you're a snitching little *****. you lucky I'm not in your neighborhood or I'd come over and steal off on you in front of your family. snitchin *****. you the type of dude get phone and pisser checked on the first day in a DOC joint.
      BIG words from quite possibly a relatively small man...

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Back off of htown he is a nice kid me and him see things differently on snitching but nonetheless he is a good person and poster,as for prison most fights happen in the yard or the mess hall very rarely in the shower you have watched american history x to many times dude.
        Lol he did not snitch! for gods sake he didn't know the guys. Snitching is when you tell on someone you know or on one of your friends to save yourself. In this case HTown was not thinking of himself only, he was thinking of himself, family, neighbors and he was frighten because of something that had happened before. You need to really think outside of the box for a sec. Would I tell on my friend to get less years I prison? if I do then that's snitching. Will I help the cops identify a kidnapper who kidnapped a kid from the neighbors next to me? Hell yeah! wtf? I don't want him to kidnapp my kid next, for then I can kick myself in the head for not helping the cops out to catch the criminal.

Comment

Stole on him is acutally quite scary....

Bet he sports a Chuck Norris type tash and rocks flip flops from Primark

Comment

yeah you wouldn't want no part of that shower or no cut. you'd wanna squab by the window cuz you straight pssy ***** made punk...tailor made to be a punk if you ever do time...you be a protective custody ass requestin muf****a ya heard...you're a snitching little *****. you lucky I'm not in your neighborhood or I'd come over and steal off on you in front of your family. snitchin *****. you the type of dude get phone and pisser checked on the first day in a DOC joint.

I think gangster rap has got this boy feeling invincible.

Comment

Truthfully; Have any of you ever seen anyone in here quite as ******ed as the TS? I mean he is obviously in turmoil. He is in here bragging about himself getting raped in jail like it is some divine passage to manhood.

Comment

lock this thread please this is just getting dumb.

Comment

what do you mean when you say phone and pisser checked? I know your ass has to be clean if you're just coming in off the streets but that's everybody from around here. If you try and touch the phone after just coming in off the street somebody is going to chin-check you. A bunch of people might bang you out.

Comment

Did he say he wants Htown to come in the shower?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Actually here you have to fight in the washroom - there are no communal showers or nothing like that but the bathroom is the only place without surveillance. If somebody wants to fight you you will most likely be told to 'come into the bathroom, bro' to keep the CO's out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X