Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTOWN why dont you come in the shower right quick padnuh yheard me? take bout 10 sec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTOWN why dont you come in the shower right quick padnuh yheard me? take bout 10 sec

yeah you wouldn't want no part of that shower or no cut. you'd wanna squab by the window cuz you straight pssy ***** made punk...tailor made to be a punk if you ever do time...you be a protective custody ass requestin muf****a ya heard...you're a snitching little *****. you lucky I'm not in your neighborhood or I'd come over and steal off on you in front of your family. snitchin *****. you the type of dude get phone and pisser checked on the first day in a DOC joint.

Originally posted by stole on him View Post
    yeah you wouldn't want no part of that shower or no cut. you'd wanna squab by the window cuz you're a snitching little *****. you lucky I'm not in your neighborhood or I'd come over and steal off on you in front of your family. snitchin *****. you the type of dude get phone and pisser checked on the first day in a DOC joint.
    wow another gangster on the keyboard eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Amateur View Post
      wow another gangster on the keyboard eh.
      yeah man ... this guy intimidated me ... i don't know if i should keep typing

Comment

wait, the TS wants to take a shower with HTown?

Comment

gay thread

Comment

Originally posted by stole on him View Post
            yeah you wouldn't want no part of that shower or no cut. you'd wanna squab by the window cuz you straight pssy ***** made punk...tailor made to be a punk if you ever do time...you be a protective custody ass requestin muf****a ya heard...you're a snitching little *****. you lucky I'm not in your neighborhood or I'd come over and steal off on you in front of your family. snitchin *****. you the type of dude get phone and pisser checked on the first day in a DOC joint.
            Calm down keyboard gladiator.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              yeah man ... i deciphered his message .... i think he wants to soap and lather HTown's back .... but i can't be sure based on his primitive thinking

Comment

I'll tolerate you for the time being because I like that ass in your sig and always thought that box was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  ....that's exactly how it read to me... he sounds like he has sexual issues from being in jail.......

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                    yeah man ... i deciphered his message .... i think he wants to soap and lather HTown's back .... but i can't be sure based on his primitive thinking

something about wanting to be HTown's shower partner and that it will only take 10mins or something...not sure

Comment

Working...
                    X