Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sea world Orca kills trainer. WARNING! Graphic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I didn't know you wanted an exact figure, but I wouldn't want to be in the water that's for damn sure.

LOL.
    Oh ****ing **** no.

I don't want to be outside my natural environment I feel comfortable in

I'd be a fish out of water in transverse don't you think?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

men thats messed up, he almost got away aswell, they should have shot the darn whale or something.

Comment

The trainer in this vid didn't even die. He managed to get out of the water later on. If the whale actually wanted to kill him, it could have done so in a second. People need to understand that Killer Whales are highly intelligent and social creatures. For an Orca, being locked up in a small aquarium is the equivalent to an innocent human being locked in a 6x6 foot cell and made to perform tricks for food for 30+ years.

The public seem to think these whales are happy because the live shows are active and full of energy. But behind the scenes, the whales largely float around their cells lifelessly. It is no wonder why they grow frustrated and decide to kill trainers.

Trust me, Tillikum knew what he was doing when he killed that woman. And he had every right too. Anybody involved in the marine zoo/whale trade is a disgrace to nature. I have no sympathy for anybody killed when it comes to the torture, abuse, and imprisonment of wild animals.

Comment

I been to sea world over in San Diego, the show is pretty tight but damn man thats horrible stuff right there. poor trainer

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            From what appeared shooting it wasn't an option.

A dart probably would hit the trainer. I mean no clear shot at all IMO.

Hitting a moving target is hard enough. Making the distinction between 2 moving targets is really impossible.

No matter the size.
            How long would it take for a tranquilizer dart to have an effect on such a huge animal?.

Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              The only weapon we have that could kill a whale,

Would surely kill the trainer. And stuff.

So yah.
              Whale big.

Man small.

Gun > whale.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Anus View Post
                Whale big.

Man small.

Gun > whale.
                A gun won't scratch a whale. That's why they hunt them with grenade tipped harpoons.

Comment

They should have an AK-47 on standby.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    I know that, and i aint for keeping whales in swimming pools, let them swim in the sea, but a human being is dead because of that whale, so i expect them to do the decent thing in honour of the dead human and kill the whale.
                    Lol. are you serious?

Comment

Never get too attached and too close to animals, they're beasts. I love my dog, but if it tried anything I wouldn't hesitate putting it down myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X