Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sea world Orca kills trainer. WARNING! Graphic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This attack was actually a couple of years ago, not the most recent one that just happened...

Comment

killer whales are awesome, i went in 2006 and saw the shamu show.Shame that Tilikum did that, prayers go out to dawns family.

Comment

I'm suprised it would try to drown him more than bitting him to death! I guess it's what they do, not unlike many water creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Thy should of shot it with a sniper rifle
          TBH that's even more ******ed than attempting a tranq gun shot.

But to each his own. I mean.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The only weapon we have that could kill a whale,

Would surely kill the trainer. And stuff.

So yah.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
              That would have just resulted in both you and the trainer dying. A knife would amuse the whale and it would just drag you under.
              Agreed. That's no TV type **** trying to play hero. That's not a fire, water, or accident. Once you're in the water trying to 'hurt' it I bet your chances of surviving are lower then the 3 I named.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                Agreed. That's no TV type **** trying to play hero. That's not a fire, water, or accident. Once you're in the water trying to 'hurt' it I bet your chances of surviving are lower then the 3 I named.

30 times bigger than you a four times as fast in the water as well as 10x as strong as you, you're pretty much ****ed.

There have been stories of people attempting rescues and the orcas batting them around like you or I would bat around a ping pong ball.

It's horrific tragedy but unless they free all the whales, this **** is gonna happen, in the interest of making profits for the corporation.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  30 times bigger than you a four times as fast in the water as well as 10x as strong as you, you're pretty much ****ed.

There have been stories of people attempting rescues and the orcas batting them around like you or I would bat around a ping pong ball.

It's horrific tragedy but unless they free all the whales, this **** is gonna happen, in the interest of making profits for the corporation.
                  So yeah I saw the Animal Planet show where the guy was filming the Humpback wale............he got too close to her calves..........she swatted him with her tail and broke his leg completely to ****. Shattering it.

All you heard underwater was a loud snap.

Just whack...........goodbye leg because my tail weighs 10,000lbs.

Comment

LOL @ 10x as strong.

Try 100, 000 x times as strong if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      LOL @ 10x as strong.

Try 100, 000 x times as strong if not more.

I didn't know you wanted an exact figure, but I wouldn't want to be in the water that's for damn sure.

LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X