Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mens Olympic Hockey Go Team Canada Kick America's ASS!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
    Don't be bitter check. Half-Canadian made it OT for USA anyways.

His dad is Canadian....

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
      I disagree. What I seen was a team loaded with talent that snuck away with an overtime win. Overtime is a toss up and anyone can win it that. USA was a better team but the best team doesn't win every time. If Canada had actually put a proper team together they would of cruised to the gold, never lost, never went to OT with the swiss or americans, and probably would of won every game by 2-3 goals. USA fielded the best team in this tourney.
      You sound bitter man.

Sorry, at the elite level of the game, anyone can win on any given day. Especially one game tournament formats like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        I'm sure Canada's bull**** own the podium campaign had nothing to do with that. 112 million dollars poured into training Canadian Athletes.

Not even close to that amount of funding for any other country.

Also you're implying that Canada wasn't messing around with other countries training schedules
        Don't act like media America didn't support their athletes.

Comment

• Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
          Canada IS THE BETTER TEAM WE PROVED IT!!!!!!!!

sore loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          can you please stop talking like canada str8 dominated americs, becuz it didnt turn out like that, it was really close.

Comment

I disagree. What I seen was a team loaded with talent that snuck away with an overtime win. Overtime is a toss up and anyone can win it that. USA was a better team but the best team doesn't win every time. If Canada had actually put a proper team together they would of cruised to the gold, never lost, never went to OT with the swiss or americans, and probably would of won every game by 2-3 goals. USA fielded the best team in this tourney.
            good team wins GAMES...GREAT TEAMS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

WE ARE GOLD MEDAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suck it up!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
              can you please stop talking like canada str8 dominated americs, becuz it didnt turn out like that, it was really close.

Canada IS THE BETTER TEAM WE PROVED IT!!!!!!!!

sore loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              yeah and change your ****in Sig ... it feels like i'm posting in a ****in **** site every time i see your sig

Comment

• Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                Don't act like media America didn't support their athletes.
                Who cares. The only thing that matters is money. Otherwise what other motivation is there?

We heard about Apolo Ohno and that choking ass ***** Lindsey Vonn. Those are the only two athletes who were pushed to the forefront

Comment

• Now I can go back to hating on our rivals that were on the US team, like that lil punk Kane! Gonna be a long day tomorrow, dealing with our Canadian logistic companies.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                    yeah and change your ****in Sig ... it feels like i'm posting in a ****in **** site every time i see your sig
                    waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

shut the **** u little ***** your team LOST deal with it....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Now I can go back to hating on our rivals that were on the US team, like that lil punk Kane! Gonna be a long day tomorrow, dealing with our Canadian logistic companies.
                      Lol, forgot you were from Detroit. You should take a 10 min drive to Windsor and see whats up tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X